This is ST. LOUIS (CL-49) in October 1944, after a refit period in California. She is camouflaged in Measure 32/2C.
ST. LOUIS was refitted in late 1943 along the same lines as the BROOKLYN class cruisers, with a cut-down bridge and heavy masts to support radar. Overhaul in 1944 added the SK-2 air search radar with its distinctive circular reflector on the foremast, with SG sets at the top masts. No radar has been fitted to the mainmast, though it has been readied to receive a second air search set (likely the new SP or SM height finder). The highly successful Mark 8 "FH" radar has been mounted on the Mark 34 directors for the 6" guns, with Mark 24 radar on the Mark 33 dual-purpose directors. An SOC Seagull of Cruiser Scouting Squadron NINE (VCS-9) Detachment B is spotted on the aft catapult.
ST. LOUIS would end the war in this configuration, going on to serve in the Brazilian Navy as ALMIRANTE TAMANDARE (C-12), where the ship served as the fleet flagship until 1976.