I fairly certain there is several things wrong with the drawing.
1. the underwater hull is quit wrong, the keel on the ship dosn't lift up like that toward the stern and bow, she has a flat bottom, and a flat keel the entire way.
2. the entire shape of the superstructure is wrong. I can see that you have used a drawing of the ship, that is most likely coming from a 3D software, showing the ship from slightly above... for example like this one:
but if you compare it to:
and the real world:
3. bending line isn't several straight line, but a line that bends... look at the shape of the funnel.
4. the frame aft of the funnel, goes all the way up, not 2/3.
5. Shading: we draw where the light comes a little from the front, so there should be no dark shading facing forward.
6. the Azimuth thruster are bigger!
7. Many windows are wrong, placement of them are also wrong. for example windows over the eyebrow is of wrong type.
8. there should be black line around windows, not grey.
9. we are using a new window color.
10. all the small funnel-structure on the top deck, have wrong angle.
It's important to make sure the ship you post is correct toward the real things. We are infact drawing the ship how it looks in real life. That means using 100's of pictures and original blueprint as reference. not just one bad drawing, some are made for illustration in the media!
When it comes to MS Adriana:
1. here shape is a little overkill, here stern doesn't lift that much up, she also have a look where she look more like she is sitting on here stern:
2. the extra stabilization hull, that are build on the hull... or torpedo-bulkhead! should be drawn as visual as this. it's enough with a light shading, after all it isn't something that just break of the hull, but just bend out lightly from the hull, to increase the volume and stability:
3. the propeller protection are shown on pictures to be more forward of the propellers.
are you sure that the underwater hull is correct. we would not draw underwater hull, unless we have good source material for that, like for example: pictures and as close to original drawings as possible