Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Leeuwin Class Hydrographic VesselsPosted: June 19th, 2011, 11:20 pm
Portsmouth Bill wrote:
Very impressive Rowdy, and really good to see this one completed. Re the Cook and Moresby, I've had them on the 'back burner' for ages, but I've got no dibs on them. However, they will need to be done well.
PB, I will not do them if you have had them on the back burner, I have too much on my plate ;)

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: Leeuwin Class Hydrographic VesselsPosted: June 20th, 2011, 7:45 am
No worries mate, whoever gets the time; and I was confusing you with someone else re drawing skills - you'll do fine imho. There isn't much info on them (cue graham :) ) but I've got some photo's and poor quality drawings. I've also got the Stalwart and the Supply to finish; so if I can help let me know :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Rowdy36
Post subject: Re: Leeuwin Class Hydrographic VesselsPosted: June 20th, 2011, 5:42 pm
I've finished the Fantome Class survey motor boat now, each Leeuwin Class vessel can carry three of these boats:

[ img ]

Re the Paluma Class, does anyone have any information regarding their underwater hull? I'm drawing blanks in my searches, particularly the stern area...

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Leeuwin Class Hydrographic VesselsPosted: June 20th, 2011, 5:51 pm
is this fantome class also used apart from the leeuwin class? if it is only carried by the leeuwin class, it doesn't needs an template, but I will be glad to put it on my small craft sheet then ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Rowdy36
Post subject: Re: Leeuwin Class Hydrographic VesselsPosted: June 20th, 2011, 6:02 pm
Yeah I wasn't sure if they should go on a template by themselves or not, so I figured I might as well and I can change it if needed - out of the eight boats constructed 6 are assigned to the Leeuwin Class and the remaining two are based at the Hydrographic School.
But please feel free to put it on your small craft sheet :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 15 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: