Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 3  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 »
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Redone/update Fridtjof Nansen class HNoMS Thor HeyerdahlPosted: December 12th, 2011, 10:44 pm
I am corny! hehehe

[Profile] [Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: Redone/update Fridtjof Nansen class HNoMS Thor HeyerdahlPosted: December 12th, 2011, 10:46 pm
Very classy work on the top view heuhen

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Redone/update Fridtjof Nansen class HNoMS Thor HeyerdahlPosted: December 13th, 2011, 3:21 am
bezobrazov wrote:
heuhen, since it's your own CoA, you really don't need that courtesy credit; in fact, it rather looks corny having it there...
On the contrary; if we credit ourselves for ships we draw, why not CoA? If nothing else it ensures proper accreditation. That's important.

[Profile] [Quote]
WhyMe
Post subject: Re: Redone/update Fridtjof Nansen class HNoMS Thor HeyerdahlPosted: December 13th, 2011, 4:00 am
klagldsf wrote:
bezobrazov wrote:
heuhen, since it's your own CoA, you really don't need that courtesy credit; in fact, it rather looks corny having it there...
On the contrary; if we credit ourselves for ships we draw, why not CoA? If nothing else it ensures proper accreditation. That's important.
Also let's try not to discriminate those who might have multiple personality disorder :mrgreen:

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Redone/update Fridtjof Nansen class HNoMS Thor HeyerdahlPosted: December 13th, 2011, 4:08 am
:? :shock: :o :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: :?: :?: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: klags...I think you just gave the most moronic argument, besides those by APDAF, that I've encountered here... - No, if I draw a CoA to my own ships, I will not credit myself separately! It's bollocks!

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Redone/update Fridtjof Nansen class HNoMS Thor HeyerdahlPosted: December 13th, 2011, 4:19 am
bezobrazov wrote:
klags...I think you just gave the most moronic argument, besides those by APDAF, that I've encountered here...
I will post a proper response to you when you decide to refrain from calling a suggestion following established procedure "the most moronic argument" as a succedant following over a dozen space-filling smiley faces.

[Profile] [Quote]
erik_t
Post subject: Re: Redone/update Fridtjof Nansen class HNoMS Thor HeyerdahlPosted: December 13th, 2011, 4:28 am
Play nice, folks. bezobrazov, please refrain from such smiley-spam. It's distracting and unbecoming a reasonable and thoughtful adult such as yourself. klagldsf, don't play administrator.

You're both upstanding and highly-contributing members so I am confident that we won't have to talk about this again.

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Redone/update Fridtjof Nansen class HNoMS Thor HeyerdahlPosted: December 13th, 2011, 4:32 am
I agree, erik, my bad, and I apologize, though not retracting my original opinion about the crediting issue. However, this will be my very last comment about this, since I, too, recognize that, ultimately it is the original artist who has the last say, unless it would clearly break any SB-rules. My apologies also goes to heuhen, whose humor and easy ways always makes me smile, and I would not like to hijack this excellent thread of his for such petty squabbles, that can be argued and resolved over pm:s!

[Profile] [Quote]
Atalaya
Post subject: Re: Redone/update Fridtjof Nansen class HNoMS Thor HeyerdahlPosted: December 13th, 2011, 9:48 am
excellent performance, just remember that the 5 frigates Fabrice Norwegian kingdom in
Ferrol shipyard Navantia public, very near where I live.

:shock: :shock: ;) ;)

If you want contact with me,I'm in Facebook. Send me a private message.

[Profile] [Quote]
DigitalShipyard
Post subject: Re: Redone/update Fridtjof Nansen class HNoMS Thor HeyerdahlPosted: December 13th, 2011, 2:14 pm
Nice work Heuhen! I like the shading you did, it gives a great sense of shape to the ship...

~John

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 3  [ 26 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 »

Jump to: