Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
Zephyr
Post subject: Re: The Illustrated guide to the Eendracht-class developmentPosted: April 30th, 2012, 7:45 am
Oh, these are so very nice. :D

[Profile]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: The Illustrated guide to the Eendracht-class developmentPosted: April 30th, 2012, 7:56 am
I heartily agree with the compliments, a very well done and interesting project :) I have only one question, re the Endracht-class De Ruyter 1946-47; you are showing two different gun directors fore and aft, and the aft one was a more modern type (not available in this period), you might want to substitute the forward one for that.

[Profile]
Clonecommander6454
Post subject: Re: The Illustrated guide to the Eendracht-class developmentPosted: April 30th, 2012, 7:57 am
Now this is Awesome. But these ships served from 1953-Today?

[Profile]
jabba
Post subject: Re: The Illustrated guide to the Eendracht-class developmentPosted: April 30th, 2012, 8:19 am
What a great series of drawings! Definitely the right way of doing things!

Please dispel my ignorance: why all the black lines on the bilge keel?

[Profile]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: The Illustrated guide to the Eendracht-class developmentPosted: April 30th, 2012, 8:41 am
Thanks a lot guys!

@ Bill: I know Bill, It's odd, but it seemsd to correct accourding a British study, I'll check again soon.

@ Clone: Aguirre served until 1999-2000 and Grau is still sailing and will be rebuild again soon!

@Jabba: It's a open bilge keel, not a closed one, you see a frame, not just a plate Hhaah, It looks odd I know, but it's all correct, I will check if I can find a photo of it.

eswube
Post subject: Re: The Illustrated guide to the Eendracht-class developmentPosted: April 30th, 2012, 9:08 am
Excellent work. I'm speechless! :)

[Profile]
Hood
Post subject: Re: The Illustrated guide to the Eendracht-class developmentPosted: April 30th, 2012, 8:19 pm
Excellent work, a great timeline of designs and wonderful drawings. This is what SB is all about!

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 2 of 2  [ 17 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: