Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3
DG_Alpha
Post subject: Re: Light Cruiser Leipzig (1931)Posted: October 9th, 2012, 4:27 pm
I moved the torpedos up a bit. Hopefully that'll look better.
By the time the war ended, Leipzig had underwent some minor modifications: Light 20mm AA had been slightly increased, but some of the 37mm have been removed. The searchlight on the foremast was removed and replaced by radar: One FuMO 24/25, one FuMB 6 "Palau" and two FuMB 4 "Sumatra". The camo had proven ineffective and the cruiser was back in standard grey.
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Light Cruiser Leipzig (1931)Posted: October 9th, 2012, 4:51 pm
Much better. May I, however, give an aesthetic advice? For te balance of the drawing as a whole, I'd move the crest and the text body to the empty, right corner, maybe, space permitting, with the crest below the text; otherwise immediately to its right, same height. Trust me, it'll Crete a most professional look!

[Profile] [Quote]
seeker36340
Post subject: Re: Light Cruiser Leipzig (1931)Posted: October 9th, 2012, 8:54 pm
It would be best not to draw a version with Prinz Eugen's bow dug into her side *sigh*

[Profile] [Quote]
DG_Alpha
Post subject: Re: Light Cruiser Leipzig (1931)Posted: October 14th, 2012, 9:51 am
@bezo: I would rather not deviate to much from the template too much, so the pictures would not stand apart from other SB work.

@seeker: Prinz Eugen crashed into the other side, so there wouldn't be much to show.

All pictures and a little bit of history have been added to the first page.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3

Jump to: