Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 25  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 525 »
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Germany - Admiral Hipper class Heavy CruiserPosted: July 27th, 2013, 3:49 am
Looking good.... one of my life goals is to go to Kwajalein and dive on the wreck...

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Germany - Admiral Hipper class Heavy CruiserPosted: July 27th, 2013, 8:28 am
That's totally amazing work! :o :shock:

[Profile] [Quote]
Karle94
Post subject: Re: Germany - Admiral Hipper class Heavy CruiserPosted: July 27th, 2013, 12:33 pm
Good Scharnhorst and Gneisenau would be nice, so would the Bismarck. Can´t believe no one has drawn her, or rather "him" yet.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Germany - Admiral Hipper class Heavy CruiserPosted: July 27th, 2013, 12:51 pm
Awesome!

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Germany - Admiral Hipper class Heavy CruiserPosted: July 27th, 2013, 12:52 pm
we have an bismarck somewhere, drawn by ALVAMA, but I think he has missed some upload sessions. his tirpitz is in the archive though :P http://www.shipbucket.com/images.php?di ... irpitz.png

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: Germany - Admiral Hipper class Heavy CruiserPosted: July 27th, 2013, 12:55 pm
Great work DG. I'm with Golly, you have to redraw the rest! I give you complete freedom to redo the Seydlitz (as a cruiser) and 15cm armed variants I drew from Golly's base version. This is going to be a great thread.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
BrentD15
Post subject: Re: Germany - Admiral Hipper class Heavy CruiserPosted: July 27th, 2013, 2:00 pm
Now this...is fantastic!

[Profile] [Quote]
DG_Alpha
Post subject: Re: Germany - Admiral Hipper class Heavy CruiserPosted: July 28th, 2013, 4:43 pm
Thanks to everyone for the kind words!

I'll of course focus on the Hipper-class for now, but if I have time in the future, I might be interested in doing the Scharnhorst-class as well.

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: Germany - Admiral Hipper class Heavy CruiserPosted: July 28th, 2013, 4:46 pm
It's an amazing drawing (I love the CoA too) but I have to ask about especially the aft superstructure. Many of the windows is divided in two. The one part has a clear blue colour with black outlines and the other part is light blue with grey outlines. How comes?

All relevant Coat of Arms

[Profile] [Quote]
emperor_andreas
Post subject: Re: Germany - Admiral Hipper class Heavy CruiserPosted: July 28th, 2013, 4:55 pm
KimWerner wrote:
It's an amazing drawing (I love the CoA too) but I have to ask about especially the aft superstructure. Many of the windows is divided in two. The one part has a clear blue colour with black outlines and the other part is light blue with grey outlines. How comes?
My guess is possibly to show the armored coverings that would've been placed over the windows when the ship was in action.

The Official IJN Ships & Planes List

#FJB

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 25  [ 241 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 525 »

Jump to: