Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 22  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 522 »
KHT
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine Deutschland and Scharnhorst class WIPPosted: February 23rd, 2014, 6:42 pm
Holy fuck. I was looking forward to when DG_Alpha would do these, and before actually clicking on this topic felt very sceptical, but holy shit, you've wiped the floor with these. Glad to see you onboard, and looking forward to more from you.
My only reservation would be that I think 28cm guns should be four pixels thick, but I'm unsure about this.

[Profile] [Quote]
Trojan
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine Deutschland and Scharnhorst class WIPPosted: February 23rd, 2014, 7:18 pm
WOW. These are unbelievable!

References and feedback is always welcome!

[Profile] [Quote]
maomatic
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine Deutschland and Scharnhorst class WIPPosted: February 23rd, 2014, 7:28 pm
Thanks everybody,

because of your encouraging words, I couldn´t resist and did some fine tuning on the "Graf Spee".

I removed the planes and touched up the camo a little bit.

Cheers!
Daniel

[Profile] [Quote]
BB1987
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine Deutschland and Scharnhorst class WIPPosted: February 23rd, 2014, 7:33 pm
That's what I call "starting with a bang" :D .
Amazing work.

-Koko Kyouwakoku (Republic of Koko)
-Koko's carrier-based aircrafts of WWII
-Koko Kaiun Yuso Kaisha - KoKaYu Line (Koko AU spinoff)
-Koko - Civil Aviation

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine Deutschland and Scharnhorst class WIPPosted: February 23rd, 2014, 7:33 pm
[ img ]
I've got nothing...

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine Deutschland and Scharnhorst class WIPPosted: February 23rd, 2014, 7:34 pm
Welcome aboard and I join the general accolade, in complimenting your work. Excellent work of a true artist.

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
emperor_andreas
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine Deutschland and Scharnhorst class WIPPosted: February 23rd, 2014, 8:07 pm
VERY nice work!

About the only thing I would change is removing the aircraft altogether from the drawing of Admiral Graf Spee just before her scuttling; it was destroyed during the Battle of the River Plate.

The Official IJN Ships & Planes List

#FJB

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine Deutschland and Scharnhorst class WIPPosted: February 23rd, 2014, 9:22 pm
That's an amazing start! Welcome aboard!

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine Deutschland and Scharnhorst class WIPPosted: February 23rd, 2014, 9:27 pm
I have to admit when I saw the title of this thread, that I thought something along these lines: " Ohh, God, not another half-crappy rookie attempt, and wasn't someone else supposed to draw them already?" - but then I opened the thread and saw this collection of truly stunning and terrific artwork!
I'm suitably impressed with the attention to detail, care in execution and maomatic's commendable modesty.

Truly welcome, Sir! And thank you for these wonderful drawings! Maybe I might allow myself a modest request? Would you mind drawing the Gneisenau as of 1940/41?

[Profile] [Quote]
Garlicdesign
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine Deutschland and Scharnhorst class WIPPosted: February 23rd, 2014, 10:07 pm
Hallo!

Umwerfend! Bombastisch! Weiter so!

Willkommen an Bord!

LG
GD

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 22  [ 219 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 522 »

Jump to: