Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ] 
ALVAMA
Post subject: redone/remodell Destroyer Isaac SweersPosted: December 16th, 2010, 1:25 pm
The camo, as planned versions will follow some time. Working on the ZH1
Attachment:
DD Isaac Sweers 1942 1.png

[Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: redone/remodell Destroyer Isaac SweersPosted: December 16th, 2010, 2:03 pm
heh, just don't tell me you did all this becouse Of my new hayzemayer mount :lol:

But indeed it looks better, yet there is still that odd looking thing between the funnels? Searchlamp? should point towards the viewer...

Reminds me of asking, have you done the Van Kingsbergen (training ship from late 30's) or the minelayer Willem Van Der Zaan?

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: redone/remodell Destroyer Isaac SweersPosted: December 16th, 2010, 2:35 pm
Thanks XD

I'll do the Willem van de Zaan and the Van Kingsbergen this month I hope during my holydays!!

[Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: redone/remodell Destroyer Isaac SweersPosted: December 16th, 2010, 2:38 pm
Attachment:
Attachment:
DD Isaac Sweers 1942 2.png

[Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: redone/remodell Destroyer Isaac SweersPosted: December 16th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Excellent Alex. The only problem is with the British pattern 4" guns. They don't look right somehow.

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: redone/remodell Destroyer Isaac SweersPosted: December 16th, 2010, 7:04 pm
Hmm Those are the ones I got from you :S

[Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: redone/remodell Destroyer Isaac SweersPosted: December 16th, 2010, 7:12 pm
ALVAMA wrote:
Hmm Those are the ones I got from you :S
What you did is confused the mountings, as these are the Mk. IX triple mountings (like those on HMS Repulse when she was sunk) and they are Triple mountings. The correct one is the Mk. XIX twin mounting, and they can be found here [ img ]

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: redone/remodell Destroyer Isaac SweersPosted: December 16th, 2010, 7:14 pm
Ok I'll modfied then...

[Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: redone/remodell Destroyer Isaac SweersPosted: December 16th, 2010, 7:18 pm
Done
Attachment:

[Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs”

Jump to: