Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Type 15 remakePosted: December 24th, 2010, 11:58 am
well Delhi is designed mostly by the Tsbk17 (Severnaya) design bueroy, mostly based on the Pr.61 desing, but some claim it to have even ideas from the newer-where pr1100 desing.

Of the LW-08, i took it from the Dutch partsheets, and then Completely redrew it myself after my eyes had stop bleeding :) If you know better version, guide me there and I can change it.

[Profile] [Quote]
MihoshiK
Post subject: Re: Type 15 remakePosted: December 24th, 2010, 12:07 pm
Gollevainen wrote:
well Delhi is designed mostly by the Tsbk17 (Severnaya) design bueroy, mostly based on the Pr.61 desing, but some claim it to have even ideas from the newer-where pr1100 desing.

Of the LW-08, i took it from the Dutch partsheets, and then Completely redrew it myself after my eyes had stop bleeding :) If you know better version, guide me there and I can change it.
[ img ]

To be fair, I drew that yesterday, and posted it late in the evening. Just rip it off it's stabilised mount.

[Profile] [Quote]
Dreadnaught
Post subject: Re: Type 15 remakePosted: December 25th, 2010, 1:47 am
MihoshiK wrote:
Dreadnaught wrote:
I've always thought the Delhi class are a bunch of sexy beasts. lol Great drawing as always.
Yeah, they've got some of that old school USSR feel to em while being just that little bit more modern. Very nice ships. I'm still amazed at the midships torpedo launcher though. That just gives it a bit of that WWII feel.

Although Golly, that LW-08 search radar, that really needs to be replaced with the new version :twisted:
I want about 147 of them in my navy. lol

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Type 15 remakePosted: December 25th, 2010, 10:13 am
Yeah, Ill edit the drawing once I get back to the drawing board...

[Profile] [Quote]
radagast477
Post subject: Re: Type 15 remakePosted: December 27th, 2010, 12:45 am
That new radar helps out with the Type 15A

[Profile] [Quote]
erik_t
Post subject: Re: Type 15 remakePosted: December 27th, 2010, 1:14 am
MihoshiK wrote:
Gollevainen wrote:

To be fair, I drew that yesterday, and posted it late in the evening. Just rip it off it's stabilised mount.
Perhaps my biggest remaining pet peeve with the bucket is the use of (sometimes) modified SPS-49s to represent literally EVERY L-band 2D search set. Although we're certainly making progress on that front. Thank you for fighting the good fight, MihoshiK :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 16 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: