Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 11  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 511 »
Laforest
Post subject: Re: Real Design Armada Argentina / Argentine NavyPosted: October 21st, 2017, 4:13 pm
This is my version of the polar supply vessel Bahía Paraiso, made them few years ago but never post them here, i think they still are in photobucket, Lazer_One i see yours in a recently post hope you like this ones.

Polar supply vessel build at the yards Astilleros Príncipe y Menghi of Buenos Aires, Argentina in1980-81 and sank in 1989.

A.R.A. B-1 Bahía Paraiso
[ img ]

Crane up and helicopter
[ img ]

Color scheme during the Malvinas War with an army Puma helicopter use in casevac missions
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Real Design Armada Argentina / Argentine NavyPosted: October 21st, 2017, 4:40 pm
These are really awesome! Great work!

Moving to Real Designs as they don't belong in the Beginner's forum anymore.

[Profile] [Quote]
Laforest
Post subject: Re: Real Design Armada Argentina / Argentine NavyPosted: October 21st, 2017, 5:12 pm
Thank you Colosseum

[Profile] [Quote]
Laforest
Post subject: Re: Real Design Armada Argentina / Argentine NavyPosted: October 21st, 2017, 5:19 pm
Olso want to invite any artist of Argentine ship drawings to post here if they want, hope some of you want to include them here to get better and more accurate this ships.

[Profile] [Quote]
Laforest
Post subject: Re: Real Design Armada Argentina / Argentine NavyPosted: October 21st, 2017, 5:31 pm
This are my first ever drawing in pixel style, i made them few years ago and i do not like them very much, will make them new very soon but i want to share with you anyway.

They where build in Argentina between 1943 and 1946.

A.R.A. P-20 Murature
Withdrawn from service in 2014
[ img ]

A.R.A. P-21 King
Still in service
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Laforest
Post subject: Re: Real Design Armada Argentina / Argentine NavyPosted: October 21st, 2017, 5:40 pm
This one is work in progress, i am stuck with the crane arm.

Oceanographic research vessel build in Argentina by the yard Astilleros Argentinos Río de la Plata (ASTARSA) in 1976 and in service since 1978.

A.R.A. Q-20 Puerto Deseado
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Real Design Armada Argentina / Argentine NavyPosted: October 21st, 2017, 6:50 pm
Wow!
You're doing a great work! Keep it up!

(btw. unfortunately Murature and King have the problem with railings too, like the Q-4 General San Martin from the other thread - personally I don't mind, but the point of drawing ships in uniform style on this website is, well, to keep it uniform. ;) )

[Profile] [Quote]
Laforest
Post subject: Re: Real Design Armada Argentina / Argentine NavyPosted: October 21st, 2017, 7:10 pm
Thanks eswube, i understand the railing theme and the uniform style, in this two cases thought positive for the drawing to alter the style, because thats what a i saw in the photos, i keep in mind what you comment about the rules and (try) not to alter in future drawings or at least make the two versions, is that good?

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Real Design Armada Argentina / Argentine NavyPosted: October 21st, 2017, 7:14 pm
rules are a two edged sword, I always try to find the third edge

[Profile] [Quote]
Laforest
Post subject: Re: Real Design Armada Argentina / Argentine NavyPosted: October 21st, 2017, 7:29 pm
Next are this corvettes made by MConrads, i modified them and hope the original artist like them.

France A-69 D'Estienne d'Orves class, originally build for the South Africa Navy but not delivery due to the apartheid and sold to Argentina in 1978-79.

A.R.A. P-31 Drummond
[ img ]

A.R.A. P-32 Guerrico
[ img ]

A.R.A. P-33 Granville
[ img ]

This two are the original drawings made by MConrads.
[ img ]
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 11  [ 107 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 511 »

Jump to: