Looks good! Always wondered if the Norwegian Coast Guard ships could be uparmed in case of a war? like the USCG ships are fitted with CIWS ,torpedotubes, and anti ship missiles.
Nordkapp class was an cold war coast guard ship, and was thus build to be an war ship and could carry:
- up to 6 penguin launcher. (there have been disgusting in the Navy to give here capability to carry NSM, but since this ships are closing in to it's end of a long carrier...)
- Mistral launcher with missile.
- two triple torpedo launcher
- depth charges
- towed sonar.
- 56 mm foot designed to handle the old 3" guns.
- there was also an option on mounting Sea Sparrow launcher (MK29) on here..
Basically and Nordkapp class would be as good armed as an Oslo class except for Terne III and build in sonar. And we all know that during the cold war, Oslo class was one of the best armed ship of it's size... perhaps overarmed.
Other coast guard vessels in Norway can also be up-armed. specially the larger coast guard ships. they would most likely get, self defense system like Skjold class have, torpedo launcher, old school depth charges. ASuW missiles is also possible.
Edit: I just got an E-mail. Nordkapp class have an hull mounted sonar. Have to edit it in to the drawing. Nordkapp class is to be take out of service in 2020, Andenes can already go in 2016.