Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 4  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 »
al1194
Post subject: Re: Bellerophon Class BattleshipsPosted: January 29th, 2015, 11:03 pm
HMS Temeraire, 1912
[ img ]
HMS Temeraire as she appeared in 1912.

The forward control top was rebuilt, extended with a narrow face. The 24in searchlight was removed, and blast screens were fitted around the 4in guns on the wing turrets.

[Profile] [Quote]
al1194
Post subject: Re: Bellerophon Class BattleshipsPosted: January 30th, 2015, 1:38 am
If anyone has sources for badges, or wants to contribute badges to these three ships, let me know!

[Profile] [Quote]
Radome
Post subject: Re: Bellerophon Class BattleshipsPosted: January 30th, 2015, 1:59 am
You can find HMS Bellerophon badge in one of Kim's indexes.

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Bellerophon Class BattleshipsPosted: January 30th, 2015, 2:06 am
Here's the link: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1462 - I would strongly suggest you look at other threads with, say British vessels to learn how to affix them the appropriate way. You can look at my Duke of Edinburgh-thread, for instance. The crest/badge/coat-of-arms should always be credited, unless you are the artist thereof!

Trust me, though, your splendid renditions deserve such nice treatment! :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Bellerophon Class BattleshipsPosted: January 30th, 2015, 10:46 am
I already have HMS Temeraire's badge in the works ;)

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: Bellerophon Class BattleshipsPosted: January 30th, 2015, 11:19 am
Rodondo wrote:
Rodondo, how long in the proces are you? I'm asking because I've got it as an uncompleted WIP (almost 50% completed)

All relevant Coat of Arms

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Bellerophon Class BattleshipsPosted: January 30th, 2015, 11:48 am
KimWerner wrote:
Rodondo wrote:
Rodondo, how long in the proces are you? I'm asking because I've got it as an uncompleted WIP (almost 50% completed)
About 10% of the 1907 badge and 25% of the 1939 badge, I'm more than happy to hand over the badge to you :)

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: Bellerophon Class BattleshipsPosted: January 30th, 2015, 2:48 pm
Rodondo wrote:
KimWerner wrote:
Rodondo wrote:
About 10% of the 1907 badge and 25% of the 1939 badge, I'm more than happy to hand over the badge to you :)
I'm not started with the 1939 badge, so my suggestion will be, that you continue and complete the 1939 badge and I complete the 1907 ;)
BTW is there anyone who have informations and/or pictures of an unofficial badge for HMS Superb?

[Profile] [Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: Bellerophon Class BattleshipsPosted: January 30th, 2015, 6:23 pm
Kim there are two pre 1919 unofficial badges for Superb on rhe Empire to Commonwealth website. 8-)

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: Bellerophon Class BattleshipsPosted: January 30th, 2015, 6:53 pm
Bombhead wrote:
Kim there are two pre 1919 unofficial badges for Superb on rhe Empire to Commonwealth website. 8-)
Yeah, but as you've seen for your self, the one (the "S") is in my opinion to lame, and the sun - which I think could be a very beatiful crest! - is in a very meager quality. I can't read the scroll and can't either see the colours :(

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 4  [ 39 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 »

Jump to: