Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 5  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 »
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: French De Grasse Class Light CruiserPosted: January 27th, 2016, 10:28 pm
Dear David, please open your mail. I've responded to you appropriately! We're friends till cinders glow! :D

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: French De Grasse Class Light CruiserPosted: January 30th, 2016, 2:34 am
David, will you please rearrange the TT:s as per the Duquesne (aka standard Inter-war French practice!)?

[Profile] [Quote]
David Latuch
Post subject: Re: French De Grasse Class Light CruiserPosted: January 30th, 2016, 9:10 am
bezobrazov wrote:
David, will you please rearrange the TT:s as per the Duquesne (aka standard Inter-war French practice!)?
Oops I thought I had done s. :oops: :roll:

I has been corrected. :D

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: French De Grasse Class Light CruiserPosted: January 30th, 2016, 1:05 pm
Yes, it has, and much improved! Thank you!

[Profile] [Quote]
Aera Sett
Post subject: Re: French De Grasse Class Light CruiserPosted: February 19th, 2016, 10:34 am
Sorry, but it seemed he was to receive 25mm instead of 37mm.

[Profile] [Quote]
Cplnew83
Post subject: Re: French De Grasse Class Light CruiserPosted: February 19th, 2016, 1:58 pm
Speaking of De Grasse cruiser, I wanted to share with you a picture this week in Brest of the (almost) sister-ship of De Grasse, Colbert ... She is expecting scrapping. I was in Brest at the beginning of the month and I had the chance to see her entering the harbor.

[ img ]

Worklist, FD scale submarines and ships :
- Project 971 "Akula" (80%)
- Project 705 "Alpha" (10%)
- Project 371 (70%)
- Project 1459 (30%)
- Projekt 151 Sassnitz (To be redone)

[Profile] [Quote]
David Latuch
Post subject: Re: French De Grasse Class Light CruiserPosted: February 19th, 2016, 2:03 pm
@Cplnew83

Thanks for the photo. I was on the decommissioning crew of the USS Newport News (CA-148) and it was amazing to see a ship go from vitally alive to a mothballed hulk let alone scrapped. :o

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: French De Grasse Class Light CruiserPosted: February 19th, 2016, 3:18 pm
That photo is amazing

[Profile] [Quote]
Cplnew83
Post subject: Re: French De Grasse Class Light CruiserPosted: February 19th, 2016, 3:20 pm
David Latuch wrote:
@Cplnew83

Thanks for the photo. I was on the decommissioning crew of the USS Newport News (CA-148) and it was amazing to see a ship go from vitally alive to a mothballed hulk let alone scrapped. :o
:shock: Salem class cruiser ! My favorite US cruiser (along with the Oregon City class), how lucky you are.

Worklist, FD scale submarines and ships :
- Project 971 "Akula" (80%)
- Project 705 "Alpha" (10%)
- Project 371 (70%)
- Project 1459 (30%)
- Projekt 151 Sassnitz (To be redone)

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: French De Grasse Class Light CruiserPosted: February 19th, 2016, 9:01 pm
Amazing photo, Cplnew83! It seems that the Colbert had suffered from a fire forward, the top of B gun is blackened, or maybe from the firing of Exocet?

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 5  [ 43 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 »

Jump to: