Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 4 of 4  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4
csatahajos
Post subject: Re: The Battle of Jutland (German side)Posted: September 12th, 2016, 9:05 pm
"Re: credits, surely it wouldn't be hard to place a small text line under each drawing name?"

Problem is that already the size is getting very small for the ship names to be readable, if I go any smaller than that for credits it won't show (on the T-shirt at least). Maybe I'll add a list of names below the drawings with the same size letters as the names, what do you say?

[Profile] [Quote]
Garlicdesign
Post subject: Re: The Battle of Jutland (German side)Posted: September 13th, 2016, 12:33 pm
Hello Csatahajos

Whatever you do concerning credits - that's Colo's call - please wait with your T-Shirt project for a couple days. Then you can use (hopefully) accurate drawings of the whole King George V class, not ones depicting late 1920s fit Iron Dukes with their secondariy batteries painted over.

And then, if you want and can muster the Patience, wait some more for a set of all new Iron Duke pictures. ;)

Greetings
GD

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: The Battle of Jutland (German side)Posted: September 13th, 2016, 3:16 pm
Hey GD, after having seen - and admired your just so incredibly amazing Queen Mary, I was going to take Jabba's two remaining Cats (Lion and Princess Royal, which I've already helped him with some...) and give them a wholesome do-over. But, having seen your masterpiece, may you should take them in hand? I still want to have versions with their flag-shrouds as of Jutland though.

[Profile] [Quote]
Garlicdesign
Post subject: Re: The Battle of Jutland (German side)Posted: September 13th, 2016, 5:44 pm
Hi Bezo

I'm into KGV (1910) and her sisters right up to my ears at the moment, and as for some reason the Iron Dukes never made it into the archive, I wanted to give them a go next.
Lion and Princess Royal are all yours. And if you want to wrap Queen Mary in flags - go ahead!

Greetings
GD

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: The Battle of Jutland (German side)Posted: September 14th, 2016, 7:36 am
I'm sure one of the Iron Dukes was drawn at some point.
I look forward to all these updates and new drawings.

I've nearly finished a complete redo of the RN Weapons sheets, but not yet passed them to heuhen who kindly offered to host them while I ponder my future imagehost choices. I was waiting until the new radar and directors sheet is completed (probably another couple of weeks)
If you need anything, or want to see the sheets then feel free to drop me a PM.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
Jackie Treehorn
Post subject: Re: The Battle of Jutland (German side)Posted: September 14th, 2016, 8:37 am
Great if we could have the Grand Fleet complete as the High Sea Fleet at Skagerrak (Jutland). Guess the Destroyer and light Cruiser will be a hell of a Job.

[Profile] [Quote]
csatahajos
Post subject: Re: The Battle of Jutland (German side)Posted: September 14th, 2016, 11:06 am
Great news Garlic, I'll wait of course!!! Jackie: I'd be happy to have the capital ships ready to go. Actually other than the KGVs and Iron Dukes only the New Zealand and the Hercules are missing.

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: The Battle of Jutland (German side)Posted: September 14th, 2016, 2:44 pm
New Zealand is drawn (but will have to be substantially updated...) Portsmouth Bill did her several years ago.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 4 of 4  [ 38 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4

Jump to: