Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 
wkstl
Post subject: Chinese Type 051B destroyer ModificationPosted: December 17th, 2016, 12:52 am
According to information from network, Chinese Type 015B destroyer(Luhai class) Shenzhen(DD-167) has been finished the rehabilitation and modernization, and started test sail. After modification, CNS Shenzhen (New addressd as DDG-167)would be the flagship of the flotilla of Type 054A frigates. I can confirm following status of modernization from the analysis of photographs:
Type 360S 2D air search radar is repalced by Type 382 "Sea Eagle-S/C".
Type 381 3D air search radar is replaced by Type 364 Radar for the sea-skimming AShM alert.
YJ-83 AShM is repalced by YJ-12A.
HHQ-7 SAM is repalced by HQ-16, the missile launchers have changed into 32-cell H/AJK-16 VLS (also can launch CY-3/Yu-8 ASROC).
Type 76A AA guns is repalced by H/PJ-11 gatling guns (Type 1130 CIWS)
New upgraded Type 726-4 18-tube decoy rocket launchers.
New EW system similar to those on Type 054A Frigate
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
citizen lambda
Post subject: Re: Chinese Type 051B destroyer ModificationPosted: December 25th, 2016, 10:43 am
Looks interesting. That's an potent upgrade you've got there, though the balance of weaponry is a bit surprising. How sure are the outfit and the lower hull though?
Also, why no credits on this drawing?

[Profile] [Quote]
wkstl
Post subject: Re: Chinese Type 051B destroyer ModificationPosted: December 28th, 2016, 7:07 am
citizen lambda wrote:
Looks interesting. That's an potent upgrade you've got there, though the balance of weaponry is a bit surprising. How sure are the outfit and the lower hull though?
Days ago, I just confirmed the AShM is YJ-12A. I'm Chinese, so can get frist-hand information about CPLA clearly.

In the other hand, I finished an AU system about Yuktobania a nation like Soviet Union in Ace Combat, can you help me?

[Profile] [Quote]
Zagor01
Post subject: Re: Chinese Type 051B destroyer ModificationPosted: December 28th, 2016, 11:36 am
wkstl, do you plan to do the Type 052D and Type 055?

[Profile] [Quote]
citizen lambda
Post subject: Re: Chinese Type 051B destroyer ModificationPosted: December 28th, 2016, 12:20 pm
wkstl wrote:
citizen lambda wrote:
Days ago, I just confirmed the AShM is YJ-12A. I'm Chinese, so can get frist-hand information about CPLA clearly.
YJ-12 makes sense, it seems to be operational now. There were a few more things in the layout that surprise me, like the depth of the forward VLS, the absence of the VLF radar or the shape of the main mast. I must assume you have sources on the lower hull, because the archived SB drawing of Type 051B does not include it at all.
wkstl wrote:
In the other hand, I finished an AU system about Yuktobania a nation like Soviet Union in Ace Combat, can you help me?
Go on, or shoot me a PM if you don't want to pollute this thread.

[Profile] [Quote]
wkstl
Post subject: Re: Chinese Type 051B destroyer ModificationPosted: December 28th, 2016, 2:53 pm
citizen lambda wrote:
wkstl wrote:
citizen lambda wrote:
YJ-12 makes sense, it seems to be operational now. There were a few more things in the layout that surprise me, like the depth of the forward VLS, the absence of the VLF radar or the shape of the main mast. I must assume you have sources on the lower hull, because the archived SB drawing of Type 051B does not include it at all.
wkstl wrote:
Go on, or shoot me a PM if you don't want to pollute this thread.
you need photograph? my friend and me check the,newest photographs times.

[Profile] [Quote]
citizen lambda
Post subject: Re: Chinese Type 051B destroyer ModificationPosted: December 28th, 2016, 6:12 pm
wkstl wrote:
you need photograph? my friend and me check the,newest photographs times.
That's OK, I can look around. If you have online sources, that's always appreciated.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs”

Jump to: