Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 3  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 »
wkstl
Post subject: Chinese Type 001A Aircraft CarrierPosted: February 26th, 2017, 12:04 pm
Chinese Type 001A Aircraft Carrier had launched on 26th April 2017. Based on the design of Type 001, Type 001A is redesigned structures of island, deck and hangar to optimalize efficiency of the Carrier-based Wing of People's Liberation Army Naval Air Force.
[ img ]

Last edited by wkstl on May 19th, 2017, 3:21 pm, edited 10 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Chinese Type 001A Aircraft CarrierPosted: February 26th, 2017, 12:25 pm
you still have to write your own name into the drawing, just under the "China, Type 001A Aircraft carrier" title. That is your credit.

You can also remove the brown shading you have on the bulbous bow. I would also love to see more shading on overhang and more details.

There are a lot to do, that was just a few of them.

[Profile] [Quote]
wkstl
Post subject: Re: Chinese Type 001A Aircraft CarrierPosted: February 26th, 2017, 2:17 pm
heuhen wrote:
you still have to write your own name into the drawing, just under the "China, Type 001A Aircraft carrier" title. That is your credit.

You can also remove the brown shading you have on the bulbous bow. I would also love to see more shading on overhang and more details.

There are a lot to do, that was just a few of them.
I say again, detail is always changing

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Chinese Type 001A Aircraft CarrierPosted: February 26th, 2017, 3:31 pm
even when details changing and so on, credit is needed. And since the ship is not finish build, it should most likely stay in never were folder, to that day she is totally finish build and launched.

It's what I would do

[Profile] [Quote]
wkstl
Post subject: Re: Chinese Type 001A Aircraft CarrierPosted: March 8th, 2017, 11:58 am
heuhen wrote: *
even when details changing and so on, credit is needed. And since the ship is not finish build, it should most likely stay in never were folder, to that day she is totally finish build and launched.

It's what I would do
First Upgrade published

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Chinese Type 001A Aircraft CarrierPosted: March 8th, 2017, 11:33 pm
Credit is still very much required

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
1143M
Post subject: Re: Chinese Type 001A Aircraft CarrierPosted: March 13th, 2017, 12:54 pm
在S站能碰到国内的同志不容易啊,握手握手~
Very pleased to meet domestic comrade on the shipbucket site,Shake hands~

Last edited by 1143M on March 14th, 2017, 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Chinese Type 001A Aircraft CarrierPosted: March 13th, 2017, 9:22 pm
1143M wrote: *
在S站能碰到国内的同志不容易啊,握手握手~
This is an English forum, here we speak only English.... And nothing else.

And yes I am back seat driving, as an administrator!!!

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Chinese Type 001A Aircraft CarrierPosted: March 13th, 2017, 9:33 pm
yes, lets keep things in english shall we?

[Profile] [Quote]
wkstl
Post subject: Re: Chinese Type 001A Aircraft CarrierPosted: March 14th, 2017, 2:54 pm
1143M wrote: *
在S站能碰到国内的同志不容易啊,握手握手~
谢谢,我们实际上是一个小团队,正在努力完善中国人民解放军海军舰艇

Gollevainen wrote: *
yes, lets keep things in english shall we?
I don't think so.
For you, the friends from the World, I'm glad to speak English to communing with. If you don't understand Chinese or other languages, I'd translate to you for explaination.

BUT

I SHARE ON not speaking Chinese to my compatriot. It's matter to pride of my nation.

In any case, do you know the online game H1Z1? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 3  [ 21 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page 1 2 3 »

Jump to: