Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 18  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 518 »
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: Type22sPosted: February 11th, 2011, 7:22 pm
Thanks, and I still reckon your doing the definitive version. Any chance of the Type III? :)

[Profile] [Quote]
rifleman
Post subject: Re: Type22sPosted: February 11th, 2011, 7:29 pm
have to agree with Portsmouth bill on this. Someone is going to have to work very hard to better this.
Am really looking forward to the I & III.

To me the Type 22 batch III is the definitive post war RN Frigate.

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Type22sPosted: February 11th, 2011, 7:49 pm
Did have some time over, so heeded the kind advice. rifleman: a Lynx HAS 3 is now depicted with a Union Jack abaft the sliding door. And PB, hopefully the shading is more standard now.

Anyhows, here's a modified Sheffield:

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Type22sPosted: February 11th, 2011, 7:51 pm
"I see a gray door and I want it painted black"

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Type22sPosted: February 11th, 2011, 7:53 pm
PB, the Type 3 I can alter to fit how it's looking today. Didn't, I believe MihoShik and and someone else (I'm embarrassed to admit having forgotten the pseudo! :oops: But if they permit me, yes, I can adjust it to reflect today's versions and with a corrected underwater hull. But I do bow and thank you for your kind words. It's a lot of encouragement, and yes, these are the definite RN frigates...sleek cats out prowling the seas!

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Type22sPosted: February 11th, 2011, 7:57 pm
just my 2 cents..... I use black doors, unless this gives large black areas...... on small ships, most of the time I use black ones, as I can 'shift' with the pixels on them, while on the smaller ships (think alkmaar class, tugs etc) I sometimes use grey ones. I believe with this, I follow the lines of most others who use grey doors........... and I hope it helps you a bit :P
in this case I also would like black ones. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Type22sPosted: February 11th, 2011, 8:11 pm
Guys, it's ok...I can alter them. Right now, however, I'm listening to Pres. Obama giving remarks on the Egyptian Revolution, and cleaning my cat's room!

[Profile] [Quote]
erik_t
Post subject: Re: Type22sPosted: February 11th, 2011, 8:28 pm
Is this the current rendition of the Type 967/968 (if I remembered the right numbers)? I don't really care for it.

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Type22sPosted: February 11th, 2011, 8:32 pm
Not to be a stick-in-the-mud, but shouldn't the torpedo be outlined in black?

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Type22sPosted: February 11th, 2011, 8:51 pm
The torpedo is "straight from the box" i e haven't altered it a bit! So, who ever designed it in the first place ought then to be responsible to update his (hers?!?) work! And, yes,it's the current rendition of the 967/968 radar as shown fore-and-aft. This has been copied from MihoShik's and (I believe Gunship's) B3, so haven't altered it either. So, in other words...back to the original designer. I can, of course, if I find good, reliable drawings of the installation redraw it, but for this edition I didn't bother...

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 18  [ 173 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 518 »

Jump to: