Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
eswube
Post subject: Re: Dutch 1912/1913 Battleship DesignsPosted: October 23rd, 2022, 12:07 pm
I was bit confused, but now I got it. Seems that Your old drawing of Salamis remained by accident - maybe I thought it was showing the ship "as actually built" ( :lol: ) or something. :roll: :oops:

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Dutch 1912/1913 Battleship DesignsPosted: October 23rd, 2022, 2:06 pm
I certainly hope older drawings of the same ship do not get deleted these days just because there is an better drawing now? I thought it was common practice to just mark the older drawing as depreciated (unless it is just a small fix of the original of course)

[Profile] [Quote]
Karle94
Post subject: Re: Dutch 1912/1913 Battleship DesignsPosted: October 23rd, 2022, 2:19 pm
My newer updates are meant to replace the older versions my drawings, hence the comment. My Salamis drawing has not replaced Garlics drawing, only my older drawing. Most of these updates are not total redraws, but rather I have completely redrawn the smaller details, improved shading, replaced universal misc components with more accurate, more national equipment, added the more accurate railing style, updated colors where I've either found, or been able to approximate more accurate paint shcemes.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Dutch 1912/1913 Battleship DesignsPosted: October 23rd, 2022, 2:23 pm
ah, that makes sense

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Return to “Never-Built Designs” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: