Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3
KHT
Post subject: Re: Great Britain - N3 Class BattleshipPosted: April 4th, 2013, 1:37 am
People, you are giving me a bad conscience, and I don't like that kind of thing. ;)

So, to remedy that, I've gotten back to work, to some degree. The drawing has gotten some small updates(the aft mast, mostly). I'll be continuing with the middle mast and so on tomorrow. I think small, slow updates is the way to go(not as small and slow as they've been so far, but earlier I've wanted to do huge updates, and I just don't know were to beginn, everything's pilling up... yeah. I'll try to do something every day for a week, and see where that gets me)

Just wondering though, has anyone got any good drawings for british boats of the time?

[Profile] [Quote]
Karle94
Post subject: Re: Great Britain - N3 Class BattleshipPosted: April 4th, 2013, 7:45 am
The Victorian Age boats should be good.

[Profile] [Quote]
KHT
Post subject: Re: Great Britain - N3 Class BattleshipPosted: April 5th, 2013, 7:43 pm
I'll look into it.

I've updated the masts slightly(the aft one is almost complete, save for the top, and the fore one has a clear shape now). I've also begunn swapping out FCs for ones that seem more correct. Sooner or later I'll have to redraw the conning tower(I used and modified DP's G3 one, but it doesn't fit according to the one line drawing I have) as well.

[Profile] [Quote]
Battleshipper
Post subject: Re: Great Britain - N3 Class BattleshipPosted: May 18th, 2013, 4:13 pm
Sorry, I couldn't wait for you, if you want to see the completed N3-class BB and a few other never builds, you must look at this: http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... =13&t=4252

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Return to “Never-Built Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3

Jump to: