Yes if you are watching/looking the history, this design can approach some incomplete BB's reals projects:
- German projects (Sachsen/Wurttemberg, Mackensen, Ersatz Freya)...mainly 1919-1921 civilian conversion projects !!!
- Russian (probable attemps to convert battlecruiser IZMAIL around 1919-1925 ?)
- French (highly probable civilian conversion projects on the Normandie class battleships : Flandre, Gascogne, Normandie, Languedoc around 1919-1922). I am still searching it !!!
- Unlikely U.S American projects about USS South-Dakota (BB 49-54s) class and USS Lexington class (CB 01-06s) ???.
- Maybe few British very
early post-wars thinking about HMS Rodney & HMS Howe (HMS Hood class) around 1916-1920
- Italian (1919-1921 civilian project conversion from battleship Francesco Caracciolo)