Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 24 of 24  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page « 120 21 22 23 24
Adm Emett
Post subject: Re: The Alternative Postwar Royal NavyPosted: April 5th, 2012, 1:38 pm
I want to see more ships of the RN

I am an Admiral of the Mcnenrian Royal Navy....and an Anglophile a lover of English things. also I like the Red Fleet. I am here on shipbucket to bulid a navy. I will maybe post a thread for artists to submit designs. I will make the navy basically UK with the USN budget.....

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: The Alternative Postwar Royal NavyPosted: April 5th, 2012, 2:16 pm
pleace guys. Go and start doing your self or something.

[Quote]
Adm Emett
Post subject: Re: The Alternative Postwar Royal NavyPosted: April 5th, 2012, 2:28 pm
I had a Acer w/Paint but it was taken from me. I cannot make stuff. I will maybe find a graphics design program for Mac

I am an Admiral of the Mcnenrian Royal Navy....and an Anglophile a lover of English things. also I like the Red Fleet. I am here on shipbucket to bulid a navy. I will maybe post a thread for artists to submit designs. I will make the navy basically UK with the USN budget.....

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: The Alternative Postwar Royal NavyPosted: April 5th, 2012, 2:53 pm
Adm Emett wrote:
I had a Acer w/Paint but it was taken from me. I cannot make stuff. I will maybe find a graphics design program for Mac
The GIMP.

[Profile] [Quote]
Clonecommander6454
Post subject: Re: The Alternative Postwar Royal NavyPosted: April 5th, 2012, 3:30 pm
Adm Emett wrote:
Or Paintbrush. I personally prefer Paintbrush over GIMP.

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: The Alternative Postwar Royal NavyPosted: April 5th, 2012, 5:50 pm
Please, can you all go somewhere else to gossip. This happens to be the RN AU :roll:

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 24 of 24  [ 236 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 120 21 22 23 24

Jump to: