Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 6  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »
Vossiej
Post subject: Re: Angkatan Bersenjata Republik IndonesiaPosted: August 27th, 2010, 4:42 am
Just another eyecandy drawing, as you all can read the KRI Soputan was sunk during the loading sequence of a P-15 Termit missile...

****image moved*****

Ps. I do not have photoshop, so a bit crappy fire/smoke.

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Angkatan Bersenjata Republik IndonesiaPosted: August 27th, 2010, 5:37 am
Vossiej wrote:

Ps. I do not have photoshop, so a bit crappy fire/smoke.
****image moved*****

Far from finished but you get the idea. Also, people do not stand at attention to starboard waving to a theoretical camera in the middle of a violent explosion a few meters aft.

[Profile] [Quote]
Vossiej
Post subject: Re: Angkatan Bersenjata Republik IndonesiaPosted: August 27th, 2010, 6:10 am
Hehe, very nice thanks :lol:

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: Angkatan Bersenjata Republik IndonesiaPosted: August 27th, 2010, 7:50 am
Really impressive, congratulations. I have some queries re the back story, but for now it looks the business. I wonder what Australia was doing meanwhile? The waving sailor? Certainly not from Golly's original, this was my mod. of his original for the Coffee War. :P

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: Angkatan Bersenjata Republik IndonesiaPosted: August 27th, 2010, 8:59 am
An impressive AU. Some good ideas and some good looking AU ships too.

Nice to see the LST again but my fave is the Gilimanuk, just looks perfect as a small export frigate. A very good idea.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
Vossiej
Post subject: Re: Angkatan Bersenjata Republik IndonesiaPosted: August 27th, 2010, 11:45 am
Thanks gents! After the weekend I will enlarge the background story, and I already started redoing Fletcher and Summer class ships.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Angkatan Bersenjata Republik IndonesiaPosted: August 27th, 2010, 12:18 pm
have I said something about rust and respect of ships before?
If you recall that, you migth reconsider to make such offensive picture kitbashings out of MY ships really fast.
I give you moral ten secconds of this evning to errase those above drawings or bloody hell ban you ass of from here.

Gollevainen

[Profile] [Quote]
EnrFe
Post subject: Re: Angkatan Bersenjata Republik IndonesiaPosted: August 27th, 2010, 12:58 pm
Wow! Beautiful AU, congratulations!!

Some comments, if I may:

- Beautiful ships and navy
- The CV Sukarno III class seems a little out of line with the rest of the fleet...maybe is oversize...
- The Brequit alize can take off from a STOVL aircraft carrier?
- The map of your republic interferes a bit with my Republic of the Philippines (In the old forum ... I'm working but is still a little back) .... I did not know you lost territories...It means I'll have me to do to get them :lol:
- Congratulations :D

[Profile] [Quote]
BrockPaine
Post subject: Re: Angkatan Bersenjata Republik IndonesiaPosted: August 27th, 2010, 1:13 pm
Colosseum wrote:
[ img ]

I really like this one. Any background on it? It's obviously a derivative of a real ship. I could really use it as part of North Point's amphibious fleet. Right now I'm using the 1950s De-Soto County-class LSTs.

Also, your Fletcher/Sumner/Gearing derivatives were made using the old outdated versions. :P
The lines of the ship look to be very close to the French and Chilean BATRAL class LSTs.

[Profile] [Quote]
Vossiej
Post subject: Re: Angkatan Bersenjata Republik IndonesiaPosted: August 27th, 2010, 1:18 pm
The only reference I used was the Jason Class tank landing ship (Greek/Hellenic Navy)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 6  [ 54 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Jump to: