Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
odysseus1980
Post subject: Design Forum for my AU WorldPosted: August 12th, 2011, 3:59 pm
Here I will post ships from my AU Nations.Some will be post unchanged and some other with modifications.

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Design Forum for my AU WorldPosted: August 31st, 2011, 10:08 am
**NOTE:If in any of these designs the crediting is wrong,please notify it to me by pm and I will fix it,it is by mistake only,I do not want to steal anybody.
Finland is the most ready,so I post a collecetion of designs.Finnish Navy AU is current ships,the Cold War Navy dates back to late 1970's and Frontier Guard is current.Also Frontier Guard has the Kiisila Class and several smaller boats (>25m) which I left to Gollevainen.
*Jaakarhu Class:Only change is the helicopter,because the Ka-25 withdrawned from service in 2001 according to my scenario.
*SSK Vessiko : Only change from original Thiel design is the pennant number.As an indigenous Danish design,I thought that Finland could have something better from Soviet Pr.611 and Pr.613 submarines.Limitations by the Treat of 1947 said (fictionaly for my scenario,if you want I can wrote all rules) 6 submarines for Finland only for Baltic, with a maximum displacement of 650tn.So the Delfinen was the maximum to squeeze.In Petsamo naval bases it is fobidden for Finland to have submarines.

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Design Forum for my AU WorldPosted: September 1st, 2011, 12:08 am
Using Golly's AU ships without permission is pretty much asking to be banned.

Also merely crediting him in the drawing does not qualify as asking for permission.

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Design Forum for my AU WorldPosted: September 1st, 2011, 7:10 am
wtf why alllll your credits...............

[Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Design Forum for my AU WorldPosted: September 1st, 2011, 7:24 am
Well ALVAMA my scary smiling in the dark with also scary red eyes friend ... I look on Sampo class in our main page and this, they are identical. So why odysseus1980 is crediting himself in that design. Let him explain.

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Design Forum for my AU WorldPosted: September 3rd, 2011, 12:06 pm
I will explain to Gollevainen with a pm.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs”

Jump to: