Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
Biancini1995
Post subject: Answer to the Objective Global WarshipPosted: September 2nd, 2011, 9:32 pm
Guys my "Little"Ship under constrution.... and can someone help me in this Super Ship design?

I need help on the Brigde and Main Guns.

And the image resolution is strange put to 1 megabyte size....

Now with new Engines!

[ img ]

Last edited by Biancini1995 on September 2nd, 2011, 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Answer to the Objective Global WarshipPosted: September 2nd, 2011, 9:47 pm
Oh. Oh no. Why do people continue to draw such abominations.

[Profile] [Quote]
Biancini1995
Post subject: Re: Answer to the Objective Global WarshipPosted: September 2nd, 2011, 9:50 pm
Man my draw is to be the BEST Ship of Ship Bucket!!!!

If you want to know the Leviathan in Warship Gunner 2 have huge and multiple VLS silos and in the other side of the ship this thing have a weapon capable of creat Tsunamis!

[Profile] [Quote]
ONI-Defense
Post subject: Re: Answer to the Objective Global WarshipPosted: September 2nd, 2011, 10:01 pm
Raven wrote:
Bring it, dude! Superships, when the world absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight.
Although in a practical sense, a fleet of submarines carrying nuclear tipped ICBMs can always do the trick. :P

[Profile] [Quote]
HMS Sophia
Post subject: Re: Answer to the Objective Global WarshipPosted: September 2nd, 2011, 10:15 pm
Biancini1995 wrote:
Man my draw is to be the BEST Ship of Ship Bucket!!!!
This... this is a joke right? Because otherwise... phew... put down the damn crack pipe, please... :roll:

[Profile] [Quote]
erik_t
Post subject: Re: Answer to the Objective Global WarshipPosted: September 2nd, 2011, 11:41 pm
Guess you can't take a freaking hint. Split from someone else's thread, again. This is your official warning to cease this behavior. Further violation will be handled according to the standard punishment scale.

- erik_t

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Answer to the Objective Global WarshipPosted: September 3rd, 2011, 12:24 am
Yeah this ain't gonna work. The scale is grey, there is no shading, the ship is facing the wrong.

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
Scifibug
Post subject: Re: Answer to the Objective Global WarshipPosted: September 9th, 2011, 10:50 am
Blackbuck wrote:
Oh. Oh no. Why do people continue to draw such abominations.
I believe that (almost) everyone who draws ships has their own "it's impratical but wouldn't it be awesome ship" somewhere in the back of their minds.
Some are too intimidated to place their creation on the forum, some (like me) just haven't found the time to convert their sketches to Shipbucket format, and some have said "what the hell, do your worst" and post their monstrosities on the forum. I choose to stand with these bucketeers.

I can't wait to see what it turns into. :lol:

[Profile] [Quote]
Defiant9477
Post subject: Re: Answer to the Objective Global WarshipPosted: September 9th, 2011, 11:15 am
Scifibug, couldn't have said it better myself, we all love the real and realistic drawings, but the out of this world drawings have a place too. Can't wait to see more.

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: Answer to the Objective Global WarshipPosted: September 9th, 2011, 5:54 pm
It's cool if he observes the conventions (as erik_t has pointed out). I respect Scifi, as an older member who has earned his spurs; that said, I don't give a monkey's what folk post as own designs, so long as they have a 'toe hold' in reality; otherwise expect some strong criticism.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page 1 2 »

Jump to: