Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: The Parliamentary Republic of CanadaiPosted: September 2nd, 2010, 5:34 pm
The problem is is that for some reason you've decided to use an enlarged Tenacity design, which in turn is a somewhat overgrown light patrol boat/light fast attack craft, but a light patrol boat/fast attack craft nonetheless (notice the use of the word "light" there). Based on my overall impression, it seems that you just saw PB's design, didn't realize it wasn't to Shipbucket scale, and just copied it in MSPaint and thought it'd be a neat addition without understanding what the ship even is.

I hope I'm not overly harsh here, and feel free to prove me wrong, but just jumping into someone else's ship design, real or not, without having a real clue of what the purpose of that ship design is is a ridiculously noobish mistake. It is just one step, and barely one step, above something like your first Port Hard class attempt.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 11 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: