Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 68 of 76  [ 752 posts ]  Go to page « 166 67 68 69 7076 »
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Independent Federation of Australia AUPosted: November 20th, 2016, 1:25 pm
:) :)

[Profile] [Quote]
citizen lambda
Post subject: Re: Independent Federation of Australia AUPosted: November 21st, 2016, 7:00 pm
That not-quite-Perry is just gorgeous!
Awesome drawing of an awesome design!

[Profile] [Quote]
LEUT_East
Post subject: Re: Independent Federation of Australia AUPosted: January 1st, 2017, 6:58 am
I have been looking back on my previous posts for my AU and would like to update most of my designs. What is the standard protocol with posting amended and updated designs in an AU.

This is one of my offerings so far:
[ img ]

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Krakatoa
Post subject: Re: Independent Federation of Australia AUPosted: January 1st, 2017, 7:08 am
Its your AU Easty, so you can handle it how you like. You have plenty of options.

Start a fresh Topic: Independent Federation of Australia AU reboot. (or whatever title you want) and put all the revamped drawings in there, letting the old topic fade away.

Carry on as you have been: putting the new drawings at this end of your topic and just keep going.

Place the new drawing with the old drawing so people can see how advanced your skills have advanced. Put new drawing as you have above with a link to the old drawing.

Any combination of events from above.

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: Independent Federation of Australia AUPosted: January 1st, 2017, 10:19 am
Nice update.

PS, don't forget the new and better proper scaled Ikara missile on the RN parts sheet! ;)

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
citizen lambda
Post subject: Re: Independent Federation of Australia AUPosted: January 1st, 2017, 9:08 pm
Once again, great design and great drawing.
As Krakatoa said: the choice is yours how deep you want the revamp to run, from individual drawings to the whole AU thread. Personally, I'd just draw the line at overwriting old drawings in the original posts, but I think that goes without saying.
Looking forward to more of your updated works!

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Independent Federation of Australia AUPosted: January 6th, 2017, 10:11 pm
Don't make us navigate through 68 pages of posts, please - start a new thread. Especially if the work is all new (even if it's a revamp of a design)! ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
MihoshiK
Post subject: Re: Independent Federation of Australia AUPosted: January 7th, 2017, 2:03 pm
LEUT_East wrote:
I have been looking back on my previous posts for my AU and would like to update most of my designs. What is the standard protocol with posting amended and updated designs in an AU.

[ img ]
Either do it all in a few new posts in the current thread, or start a new one. But as Colo said, I have no interest in going through 68 pages to go and see what's new...

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Independent Federation of Australia AUPosted: January 7th, 2017, 3:14 pm
Yeah, I think too that a new thread is needed. Also real Australia did had aircraft carrier in the past, did not saw any in this AU.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Independent Federation of Australia AUPosted: January 7th, 2017, 5:36 pm
LEUT_East wrote:

[ img ]
looking great, but I have 3 minor comments:
- note that you have the old ikara launcher drawing, which was somewhat out of scale.....
- would it not be better to have the Ikara one deck higher, with the magazine directly under the helideck, where the launcher would have an much better forward firing arc?
- would it not be sensible, when you have an M44 as seacat director, to use an M45 as gun director?

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 68 of 76  [ 752 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 166 67 68 69 7076 »

Jump to: