Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 46 of 47  [ 467 posts ]  Go to page « 143 44 45 46 47 »
JSB
Post subject: Re: Republic of Rossiya, Beast from the SouthPosted: January 4th, 2015, 10:39 am
The 85 update is a waste of money IMO,

The 95 one is :roll: :shock: :( ;)

- 6 SPY1 faces (all facing backwards and in bad positions + loads of other not needed radars etc etc)
- no hangars for the 6 helicopters ?
- RAM/phalanx and still keeping lots of quad 40mm hand loaded
- do you need 100mm and 5' and big guns for surface fire ?
- etc

JSB

[Profile] [Quote]
OberstAmiruddin
Post subject: Re: Republic of Rossiya, Beast from the SouthPosted: January 4th, 2015, 10:54 am
Okay, I will remove the SPY-1 radar

[Profile] [Quote]
OberstAmiruddin
Post subject: Re: Republic of Rossiya, Beast from the SouthPosted: January 4th, 2015, 1:15 pm
JSB wrote:
- no hangars for the 6 helicopters ?
Where can I find artwork of a collapsible helicopter hanger?

[Profile] [Quote]
JSB
Post subject: Re: Republic of Rossiya, Beast from the SouthPosted: January 4th, 2015, 1:32 pm
Why bother you have tons of space/length and a big solid box will withstand blast much better. a full width hangar on a BB should hold 3 S60s side by side. Yes it will block the rear guns but they are really only for shore bombardment by this point so not sure it matters.
The roof might also give a better place to put the RAM system with 270+ deg arcs ?

JSB

[Profile] [Quote]
Judah14
Post subject: Re: Republic of Rossiya, Beast from the SouthPosted: January 4th, 2015, 1:40 pm
How about a belowdeck hangar accessible by an elevator?

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Republic of Rossiya, Beast from the SouthPosted: January 4th, 2015, 1:59 pm
My brain hurts...

I can't think of a single reason why this is a good idea. What on earth can they possibly be good for when a single ADCAP or Spearfish will bifurcate them?

[Profile] [Quote]
JSB
Post subject: Re: Republic of Rossiya, Beast from the SouthPosted: January 4th, 2015, 3:28 pm
Blackbuck wrote:
My brain hurts...

I can't think of a single reason why this is a good idea. What on earth can they possibly be good for when a single ADCAP or Spearfish will bifurcate them?
I need a like button 8-)

Not to mantion any ASM/bomber in a real war will be carrying a bucket of instant sunshine.....

JSB

[Profile] [Quote]
Dmitri97
Post subject: Re: Republic of Rossiya, Beast from the SouthPosted: January 4th, 2015, 5:29 pm
Well at least there's 4 more of these and 5 more of an even bigger class as backup :roll:

[Profile] [Quote]
OberstAmiruddin
Post subject: Re: Republic of Rossiya, Beast from the SouthPosted: January 4th, 2015, 9:56 pm
Morskoye class battleship (1995-2010)
This is the final modernization upgrade the Morskoye class battleships underwent. This time the battleships had major overhaul with the addition of CIWS, RAM, better radar, VLS missile launchers, a lengthened helicopter pad and a large helicopter hangar. The 5 remaining (Other 5 are in the Rossiyan Reserve Fleet) battleships along with the five Nikolayvich battleships protect Rossiya's sovereignty and interests.
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Republic of Rossiya, Beast from the SouthPosted: January 4th, 2015, 10:05 pm
only one solution possible
http://youtu.be/vYAWrkvyYdc?t=10s

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 46 of 47  [ 467 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 143 44 45 46 47 »

Jump to: