Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 26 of 40  [ 398 posts ]  Go to page « 124 25 26 27 2840 »
Trojan
Post subject: Re: The Federal Monarchy Of Tol GalenPosted: November 10th, 2015, 4:47 am
Top notch work Blackbuck!

References and feedback is always welcome!

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: The Federal Monarchy Of Tol GalenPosted: November 10th, 2015, 11:07 pm
As a brief interlude between drawings I feel I should elaborate more on the 'FLY' family of weapons.

Born out of a series of international development and research studies and the resultant Boeing/MBDA joint-venture the 'HY' series of weapons have recently been accepted into operational service by both the Royal Galenian Navy and Royal Galenian Air Force.

There are three iterations of the fly family with two currently in service in one way or another. All are capable of cruising between 4,500 and 6,750 feet per second (Mach 4-6) with a maximum range in excess of 1,000km. They are generally set up to fly at 80-90,000ft.
  • Tsetse Fly < Widespread Service > - The Tsetse Fly is a dual-role surface to surface missile employed in both the anti-shipping and time-critical strike roles
    [ img ]
    • 225kg Unitary warhead (Blast-Enhanced/Metal-Augmented Main Charge + Precursor Charge or Hard Target Penetrator <CL-20 filler> dependant on sub-variant) - Option for tungsten flechettes (Not currently pursued)
    • INS/GPS guidance with supplementary data-link for coordinate updates
    • Ability to penetrate >25ft of reinforced concrete with when used as a penetrator
    • Multi-Platform (Surface <Mk.41 Strike> - Submarine <Silo and Tube>)
    • Thrust-vectoring jet nozzle with lattice fins
  • Sand Fly < Limited Service > - The Sand Fly is a Wide Area Defence Missile slated to replace some Standard series missiles.
    [ img ]
    • 125kg Blast/Frag warhead (Pre-fragmented warhead with sleeve of tungsten pellets)
    • INS/GPS guidance with supplementary data-link for coordinate updates - Terminal homing by liquid-cooled IIR seeker
  • Gadfly < Advanced Development > - The Gadfly is a proposed long-range denial and suppression of air-defences missile, primarily intended for saturation into an integrated air defence system prior to an air attack.
    [ img ]
    • 125kg Blast/Frag warhead (Pre-fragmented warhead with sleeve of tungsten flechettes)
    • 4x 25kg IIR/Laser guided sub-munitions each with 4x EFP warheads deployed before impact to enhance kill probability
    • INS/GPS guidance with supplementary data-link for coordinate updates - Terminal homing by PRH with home on jam capability (IIR/Laser for sub-munitions)
~Mark.

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: The Federal Monarchy Of Tol GalenPosted: November 12th, 2015, 5:39 pm
2015 Fleet Review

Updated parts on most if not all current drawings.

Inæqual Class CVGN
[ img ]

Aithusa Class LPH
[ img ]

Deity Class CGC
[ img ]

Gemstone Class DDG - DDGH + DDGL
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

Paladin Class FFH
[ img ]

Walker Class FFG
[ img ]

Wildfire Class FFG
[ img ]

Dagger Class FFLH
[ img ]
[ img ]

Fairlight Class FFGL
[ img ]

Aglæca Class AOPS
[ img ]

Revenge Class SSGN
[ img ]

Vampire Class SSN
[ img ]
[ img ]

Ultraviolet Class SSP
[ img ]

Everything should be up to date for now. So back to finishing off other drawings!

~Mark.

ETA: Weapons.

[ img ]

Last edited by Blackbuck on November 15th, 2015, 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
BB1987
Post subject: Re: The Federal Monarchy Of Tol GalenPosted: November 12th, 2015, 6:19 pm
Very nice fleet

-Koko Kyouwakoku (Republic of Koko)
-Koko's carrier-based aircrafts of WWII
-Koko Kaiun Yuso Kaisha - KoKaYu Line (Koko AU spinoff)
-Koko - Civil Aviation

[Profile] [Quote]
Krakatoa
Post subject: Re: The Federal Monarchy Of Tol GalenPosted: November 12th, 2015, 6:21 pm
Looks good BB.

Though I was surprised on the Inæqual Class CVGN, I started to scroll across expecting something more the size of a US CVN when it finished at a short bow ala French De Gaul (I was expecting another 2-300 feet of length).

That is not bad, the drawing is of your usual high standard, just unexpected.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: The Federal Monarchy Of Tol GalenPosted: November 12th, 2015, 6:41 pm
Inæqual Class CVGN, I got a stretch-limousine feel on that one.

[Profile] [Quote]
Skyder2598
Post subject: Re: The Federal Monarchy Of Tol GalenPosted: November 12th, 2015, 7:01 pm
Great work, as always ;-)

~~Normerr~~FD stuff~~

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: The Federal Monarchy Of Tol GalenPosted: November 12th, 2015, 8:15 pm
BB1987 wrote:
Very nice fleet
Skyder2598 wrote:
Great work, as always ;-)
Ta!
Krakatoa wrote:
Looks good BB.

Though I was surprised on the Inæqual Class CVGN, I started to scroll across expecting something more the size of a US CVN when it finished at a short bow ala French De Gaul (I was expecting another 2-300 feet of length).

That is not bad, the drawing is of your usual high standard, just unexpected.
The way the reactor is arranged and the way the VLS are arranged in the island would make removal maintenance of the former problematic and placement of the latter harder so that's why she has the look about her. Had she remained conventionally powered she would have also been a twin island carrier.
heuhen wrote:
Inæqual Class CVGN, I got a stretch-limousine feel on that one.
Long ship is long :geek:

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: The Federal Monarchy Of Tol GalenPosted: November 12th, 2015, 9:36 pm
Great fleet preview! :D

[Profile] [Quote]
WhyMe
Post subject: Re: The Federal Monarchy Of Tol GalenPosted: November 12th, 2015, 10:35 pm
Epic! You never disappoint.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 26 of 40  [ 398 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 124 25 26 27 2840 »

Jump to: