looks not too bad!
only 5 remarks:
- just 2 propeller shafts? I would expect 3 or 4
- the armoured belt looks very elaborate but does cover area's that do not need armour that much (such as forward of the A turret)
- you have the turbine room aft or do you have it between the funnels, as in the dante alighieri?
- why does this ship have a slightly higher top speed then the dante while, on first glance, it's speed potential is lower?
- the forward superstructure looks, to me, slightly too modern for 1911