Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 5 of 5  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5
mirage2000
Post subject: Re: BelkalandPosted: January 14th, 2011, 3:48 am
Demon Lord Razgriz wrote:
Bit of a crossover with MidnightNova's Dreieinig Reichstaat on SMS, the Hoffnung-class Hospital Ship. Designed to roam from nation to nation providing medical assistance to those lacking proper medical facilities for months on end, the twin vessels are a joint venture between Belkaland & Dreieinig Reichstaat. Named Hoffnung(Hope) & Erlösung(Salvation), the two Hospital ships were helped paid for by fundraisers & donations. Though I doubt that would have made any real dent in the cost.

The Erlösung uses the traditional Red Cross, while the Hoffnung uses the Symbol of the main religion in Belkaland, the Scythe of Ceres.

[ img ]

Used Vossiej's awesome support ship as a base, I've had this for awhile, just nothing to use it for.
I like the design. Very beautiful!...

[Profile] [Quote]
Cruel2BEkind
Post subject: Re: BelkalandPosted: July 2nd, 2012, 2:39 pm
Oh damn :( it looks like you beat me to it... I was thinking of making a Belka AU. I'm a huge ace combat fan with all the games and 5 and 0 have to be my favorite. Working on a Scinfaxi/Hrimfaxi yet? I also wonder if the forum is big enough to hold a SOLG? hehe maybe...

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 5 of 5  [ 42 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5

Jump to: