I have done some adjustment it is still A WIP
, since there is more I need to adjust from previous discussion. but if there is something more.
Adjusted for now:
1. tot. length change. extended aft, section with a larger hangar, to give space for a "better" equipped repair facility or the infamous third helicopter, extended bow a little, make here look more balanced. Now she is just over 179 meters
2. removed center ASuW launcher and replaced it with more air-intake, so now the air intake layout is:
a. aft air intake and starboard funnel air intake is for aft engine room.
b. forward air intake and port funnel air intake is for forward engine room
3. removed Mk.29
4. changed and rotated aft Mk.26
5. moved propeller more aft and a slight adjustment to the propeller shaft
considering to add:
- RHIB at forward air intake
- extend aft section by 1-2 meter to make helicopter deck 1-2 meter bigger
- Thinking that Type 2 version some are a sub-variant of type 1. should have a Phased-rotating radar forward or a different radar above the funnel, to show that there is a new radar there, but still keep teh old long range 2D radar, but as an upgraded unit.
- Type 2. a few newer and larger coms.
- taking advantage of VLS (40 aft, 64 forward, event 40+40+tactical length 8+8) or should I drop that in as a Type 3 variant, that is more or less a new design on same hull, but sharing some minor details
engine room layout, for now:
- Two main turbine engine room (water-tight), that technically is split in three, technically...
- One main diesel generator room and work-shop forward.
- two small generator room port and starboard forward (they are not connected to each other and build in to it's own watertight compartment
- one generator room aft, connected with rudder.
- Have that strange/funny idea of hiding a small helicopter style turbine, up in the funnel, as the last resort generator!