The L150 class
The L150 class replaced L10 class, L150 class is bigger and longer then L10 class and increased the capability of the support fleet. L150 class is a more heavy armed ship compared to other ship on the fleet and most international classes. The class capability is:
- area defence
- close range firesupport
- Helicopter deck that can handle large and heavy helicopter, with on deck full size hangar with facility
- RoRo deck over several levels, with one deck is partially height adjustable.
- aft ramp can lower under water, up to 2 meter.
The Armament officer and the captain of the ship, decide what armament they would carry in there VLS, all decided on mission
Type: Armed Logistic, large semi Amphibious vessel.
Planned: 8 (discussion about an enlarged version is ongoing)
In service: 0
Beam: 25 meter
Draft: 6,10 meter (standard)
Displacement: 9000-10000+ tons
Propulsion: 2 shaft, Diesel electric hybrid powerplant. Turbine-generator
Speed: 12 to 26 knots
Range: 9000Nm (2000Nm Battery)
Crew: from 25 to 150 (700) (depending on flight crew) (riged to take in Container with extra bedding space on RoRo-deck)
- 3 X Twin 40 mm DP
- 2 X 8 cell Havok Mark 98 VLS, in single row aft port and starboard
- ESSM (Licens build, modified)
- RIM-66 Standard 2 MR (Licens build, modified)
- 2 x Havok Mark 32 Launcher, capable to fire from it's magazine:
- CHAFF (Buoys)
- small depth chargers (rarely equipped)
- 2 X Havok Mark 75 cell firing, ESSM or RIM-166 RAM (Licens build, modified)
- 10 x 12.7 mm
- Several machineguns
- Several RPG and several rockets (anti-personell, anti-armor, anti-air)
Aviation: Standard: 2 medium, 3 small helicopter, helicopter deck can support large/heavy helicopter (in emergency a STOVL-aircraft can land on deck, on designated spot)
Hangar on deck, full service facility.