was there some inspiration from my fictional heroes class destroyer, by chance? there are a lot of things that remind me of those
anyways, I have a few comments.
- it might be an good idea to swap your goalkeeper and the RAM. the goalkeeper has a lot of deck penetration, the RAM has very little
- it looks like you have quite small air intakes (if you have gas turbines) or quite large exhausts (if you have diesels). in addition, you have some air intakes forward that I am not certain about what they are for.
- for an destroyer armed with SM-2, I am not certain if the SEAMASTER 500 radar is really what you want.
- I would consider it likely the mast would work better if it is symmetrical forward and aft.
- I think you can easily shorten the ship a bit by using an open deck below the helicopter platform for mooring instead of the bit aft of the helideck.
- I think you lack liferafts forward, I see only the 5 aft at the sides of the hangar.
- the openings in the superstructure between the ASM and the mast seem to serve very little purpose right now.
- the companionway looks a bit long
- for stealth, you want the angles on the superstructure as much as possible the same angle. right now every 'face' has another angle.
- I am not certain if a single ECM system on top of the mast would be the best solution (seeing that every ship I know has ECM split in 2 units)
- I know of very few ships that have no sonar at all, even AAW ships tend to have self defence torpedo tubes and a sonar to guide them. as these torpedo tubes can share their magazine with that of the helicopter (same type of torpedo) this has very little effect on the size and setup of the vessel.
- I recommend a good check for what should be black lines and which dark grey. also, check fore and aft shading (light forward and dark aft faced 'panels' is common)
- it might not be that easy to find (pm me if you can't find it) but IIRC in the belowdeck parts thread is an new, more accurate drawing of the oto melara 127 stealth.