Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 3  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 »
Krakatoa
Post subject: Re: Mare Suecia: (Image host troubles. Don't bother)Posted: February 20th, 2017, 10:31 pm
Those drawings have your usual Nordic touch, well drawn Hugo!!

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: Mare Suecia: A Historical ContrivancePosted: February 21st, 2017, 8:40 am
That's an excellent little collection of Nordic-inspired vessels. Nordenskold in particular looks very nice.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Mare Suecia: A Historical ContrivancePosted: February 21st, 2017, 8:47 am
Really nice to see them finaly, you've done them well

[Profile] [Quote]
adenandy
Post subject: Re: Mare Suecia: A Historical ContrivancePosted: February 21st, 2017, 9:53 am
I MUST say KHT, that's a jolly fine collection of ships you've just posted :!:

All incredibly well drawn in my humble opinion sir. Well Done my dear chap. Jolly WELL DONE indeed :D

[Profile] [Quote]
sebu
Post subject: Re: Mare Suecia: A Historical ContrivancePosted: February 21st, 2017, 5:03 pm
Good looking vessels KHT and well presented. I'm glad some one else here is thinking about "Scandinavian cooperation", though yours seems to have Finland within Sweden ;) Though; I'm especially glad to see a vessel called Tammerfors :D

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Mare Suecia: A Historical ContrivancePosted: February 21st, 2017, 8:05 pm
Nice to see Your new works. :)

[Profile] [Quote]
KHT
Post subject: Re: Mare Suecia: A Historical ContrivancePosted: February 22nd, 2017, 6:22 pm
Thanks folks.

Golly: Please note that the destroyers are not RL representations. The blueprints I had access to were too small to take accurate enough measures for me to consider these drawings accurate enough. In some instances, I chose to ignore the measurements I'd taken from said blueprints, simply because they didn't feel right.

Sebu: Well, Sweden is the rightful master of the north, after all. ;) And yes, I felt it fitting to include the some of the more Swedish-sounding city-names from Finland for the Town classes. Tammerfors was probably my favourite among those.

[Profile] [Quote]
David Latuch
Post subject: Re: Mare Suecia: A Historical ContrivancePosted: February 22nd, 2017, 8:27 pm
Very nice indeed.

Last edited by David Latuch on February 24th, 2017, 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
KHT
Post subject: Re: Mare Suecia: A Historical ContrivancePosted: February 23rd, 2017, 9:49 pm
Thanks, David.

Claes Sparre has received her 1941 look in the Cruiser post, and the two first destroyers of the Swedish navy has been added to the Destroyer post.

[Profile] [Quote]
Psilander
Post subject: Re: Mare Suecia: A Historical ContrivancePosted: March 7th, 2017, 8:49 pm
This AU has already been done

Homepage
Shipbucket

Worklist
All Royal Swedish Navy units from 1522 to present

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 3  [ 25 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 »

Jump to: