Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 3  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 »
1143M
Post subject: Aerial The Chinese people's Liberation Army Navy ship designPosted: February 27th, 2017, 8:28 am
Most based on real design,Larger vessel tonnage,More weapons,Fixed bug of real design.

World setting:
[ img ]
(To be supplemented)

missile boat:

————————————————————————————————————————————————

type 021,different with Soviet Pr.183P,It has an all steel hull,new bridge and a foldable mast—— In order to enter the bunker:
[ img ]

type 024:
[ img ]

type 024 Improved type,missile change HY-2 to YJ-81,Updated fire control system:
[ img ]

type 026:
[ img ]

type 028,Large missile boat,using gas turbine,Project cancelled because many problems:
[ img ]

type 029,replace the type 021:
[ img ]

type 037II:
[ img ]

(To be continued……)

corvette:

type 037:
[ img ]

(To be continued……)

Gun ship:

type 062:
[ img ]

type 062I:
[ img ]

type 062II:
[ img ]

(To be continued……)

Destroyer:

type 051,Larger vessel tonnage than real design :
[ img ]

type 051-1,full domestic production of shipborne weapon equipment,Antiaircraft gun change SM-20 to type 66 Twin-barrelled 57mm Automatic gun:
[ img ]

type 051-II,large missile destroyer:
[ img ]

(To be continued……)

Frigate:

type 65:
[ img ]

type 054:
[ img ]

(To be continued……)

Patrol ship:

type 818:
[ img ]

(To be continued……)

Supply ship:

type 904,Deliver supplies to the island:
[ img ]

(To be continued……)

Last edited by 1143M on March 4th, 2017, 4:03 am, edited 9 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Shigure
Post subject: Re: Aerial The Chinese people's Liberation Army Navy ship dePosted: February 27th, 2017, 6:54 pm
These are some really good looking ships! Well done!

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Aerial The Chinese people's Liberation Army Navy ship dePosted: February 27th, 2017, 10:14 pm
They are "good looking" beacause for the most part they are just someone else's work without proper crediting (and with small alterations).
'021', '024', '024G' are my works ('029' also uses parts of them) and rest are mostly Gollevainen's drawings. :evil:

[Profile] [Quote]
Cascadia
Post subject: Re: Aerial The Chinese people's Liberation Army Navy ship dePosted: February 27th, 2017, 11:49 pm
As for the FACs, @Eswube seems right. Their pixels are too similar to his Pr. 183 and 205 to be coincidental drawn the same way. But at least those Ludas look quite different to @Golevainen's one.

[Profile] [Quote]
1143M
Post subject: Re: Aerial The Chinese people's Liberation Army Navy ship dePosted: February 28th, 2017, 1:11 am
eswube wrote:
They are "good looking" beacause for the most part they are just someone else's work without proper crediting (and with small alterations).
'021', '024', '024G' are my works ('029' also uses parts of them) and rest are mostly Gollevainen's drawings. :evil:

About '021', '024',I rebuilt the whole mainmast because Original is wrong,about 024G,I rebuilt the rear section,new missile launcher and new radar.If you think this violated your copyright,I apologize to you and I will rebuilt the whole ship.

But,you say other ship are for others,I can't agree with your. I drew these ship one pixel by one pixel,those are my works,not anyone else.You think I copied other people's paintings,I can't accept it.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Aerial The Chinese people's Liberation Army Navy ship dePosted: February 28th, 2017, 6:35 am
Lets not be too hasty to judge here. In shipbucket, its ok to use other people's work but you need to credit them if yo have done so (add the orginal artist name either next or after your name).
Those 051 are definetly not mine, I know my own handwriting.

That said these are indeed excellent looking vessels and drawings. Welcome to Shipbucket! Also the AU idea of yours is intriguing, I have a little bit similar concept/idea in my mind for my next big AU project after I finish up my current one. Interesting to see what road you go with this and how it will vary from those ideas I have.

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: Aerial The Chinese people's Liberation Army Navy ship dePosted: February 28th, 2017, 8:41 am
Crediting issues aside on the smaller FACs, these look very good and it seems a logical AU.
On a side note, sadly both 051s seem to be resized for some reason.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
1143M
Post subject: Re: Aerial The Chinese people's Liberation Army Navy ship dePosted: February 28th, 2017, 9:36 am
Gollevainen wrote:
Lets not be too hasty to judge here. In shipbucket, its ok to use other people's work but you need to credit them if yo have done so (add the orginal artist name either next or after your name).
Those 051 are definetly not mine, I know my own handwriting.

That said these are indeed excellent looking vessels and drawings. Welcome to Shipbucket! Also the AU idea of yours is intriguing, I have a little bit similar concept/idea in my mind for my next big AU project after I finish up my current one. Interesting to see what road you go with this and how it will vary from those ideas I have.

Thanks for your welcome~

I apologize for breaking the rules.Next time I will add the orginal artist name if I need use their work.

I will Repaint those ship about '021'and'024',their have many details wrong.

I don't have a complete plan now,if I can draw more ships I will make Complete settings.

I also make many aircraft and Ground vehicle design,but unfortunately they're not comply with the shipbucket's prescribed form.I will put them on the deviantart.com.

In fact,in china,many people are interested in the shipbucket.com like me,I will introduce shipbucket to them and hope to bring more good works

[Profile] [Quote]
1143M
Post subject: Re: Aerial The Chinese people's Liberation Army Navy ship dePosted: February 28th, 2017, 11:05 am
Hood wrote:
Crediting issues aside on the smaller FACs, these look very good and it seems a logical AU.

Most FACs are Real designs,just with some changes.

'028' is special one,the designs originate from a movie called 《第二个春天》(Second spring). The ship is not real,it's a movie prop,but it was made very scientific.The ship made so well that NATO thought it was a new type FAC,they even gave the ship a code name 'Hai dao' class. I rebuilt it and make it seems more reasonable.

The movie stills on《people's movie》 magazine
[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

Last edited by 1143M on February 28th, 2017, 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
1143M
Post subject: Re: Aerial The Chinese people's Liberation Army Navy ship dePosted: February 28th, 2017, 11:20 am
Hood wrote:
As for 051,I increased the ship's size to equip more weapons and improving seafarers living situation.The ship have larger missile,bigger than SS-N-2,larger warhead and longer range. I did not change the original layout,just bigger than real 051 and change some weapons.You don't seem to like the design,Do you have some suggestion?

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 3  [ 26 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page 1 2 3 »

Jump to: