Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 7 of 44  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page « 15 6 7 8 944 »
Ro-Po Max
Post subject: Re: Autonomous Republic of Central Caribia (ARCC)Posted: February 26th, 2019, 11:33 am
Rhade, adenandy :) it's possible thanks to you, my friends ;) :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Ro-Po Max
Post subject: Re: Autonomous Republic of Central Caribia (ARCC)Posted: February 26th, 2019, 12:40 pm
[ img ]

Last edited by Ro-Po Max on February 27th, 2019, 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Ro-Po Max
Post subject: Re: Autonomous Republic of Central Caribia (ARCC)Posted: February 26th, 2019, 8:16 pm
[ img ]
EF2000 UPDATE!

Last edited by Ro-Po Max on February 27th, 2019, 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Toxic Loki
Post subject: Re: Autonomous Republic of Central Caribia (ARCC)Posted: February 27th, 2019, 6:03 am
The image is no available :/

[Profile] [Quote]
Ro-Po Max
Post subject: Re: Autonomous Republic of Central Caribia (ARCC)Posted: February 27th, 2019, 7:39 am
Toxic Loki wrote: *
The image is no available :/
Very strange :( Send me a screenshot in Discord :|

[Profile] [Quote]
EnrFe
Post subject: Re: Autonomous Republic of Central Caribia (ARCC)Posted: February 28th, 2019, 9:41 am
Plutone Class is a really interesting project...but,
what is its role and its performance?

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Autonomous Republic of Central Caribia (ARCC)Posted: February 28th, 2019, 11:17 am
EnrFe wrote: *
Plutone Class is a really interesting project...but,
what is its role and its performance?
It's based on MMC 116 NL concept from MMC Ship Design & Marine Consulting. Overall hull is created under the requirements for "Supply" class tanker but modified to be more universal logistical support ship then only tanker. Original concept (Plutone is slightly modified so I don't know it he have exactly the same data) was for 6100 ton displacement and ability to carry 1500 ton of F-76 and 150 ton of F-44. At least 200 ton of fresh water, cargo space was for 11 standard containers or 8 vehicles of truck or wheeled IFV/APC size. CODELOD power plant (two 5000 kW diesels & 2500 kW electrics) with 8000 Mn range on economical 15 knots speed and standard 20 knots.

So it's role is medium multirole support ship for smaller groups and operation in more "air unfriendly" area. Shape is design to lower detection, two CIWS systems for defense and in original concept (on of them at least) the I-MAST 400 for sensor management.

[Profile] [Quote]
LIVEWIRE
Post subject: Re: Autonomous Republic of Central Caribia (ARCC)Posted: February 28th, 2019, 1:34 pm
Ro-Po Max wrote: *
sebu wrote: *
So, this is real life or AU vessel? Cool anyway...
I chose for a long time...Vulcano, Tide and Moud ... I chose Vulcano and changed it.
Do you have any plans to do the Tide-Class/HNoMS Maud in the near future at all? Would be great to see such vessels drawn in your style and with such expertise.

[Profile] [Quote]
Ro-Po Max
Post subject: Re: Autonomous Republic of Central Caribia (ARCC)Posted: February 28th, 2019, 2:17 pm
Rhade...Thank you so much my friend. EnrFe...It is also a very good solution for humanitarian missions. LIVEWIRE...Yes, I plan these ships and all the necessary information has already been found. Thank you all for the feedback :)

[Profile] [Quote]
EnrFe
Post subject: Re: Autonomous Republic of Central Caribia (ARCC)Posted: March 8th, 2019, 8:20 am
Ro-Po Max wrote: *
Rhade...Thank you so much my friend. EnrFe...It is also a very good solution for humanitarian missions. LIVEWIRE...Yes, I plan these ships and all the necessary information has already been found. Thank you all for the feedback :)
Thanks for the info! It's a very interesting design.

It would be interesting to develop this too:

https://prevail-partners.com/mrv/

;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 7 of 44  [ 438 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 15 6 7 8 944 »

Jump to: