1143M
Post subject: Re: Pakistan AU NavyPosted: May 26th, 2020, 6:07 am
This ship ’s weapon configuration is obviously unreasonable

[Profile] [Quote]
Farooqbhai007
Post subject: Re: Pakistan AU NavyPosted: May 26th, 2020, 7:01 am
1143M wrote: *
I know right , it's supposed to be like one of those early type 45s which had no harpoon and just air defense missiles , but I'm working on a 3rd improved version that will have a helicopter hangar and anti ship missiles and a redesigned aft.

[Profile] [Quote]
1143M
Post subject: Re: Pakistan AU NavyPosted: May 26th, 2020, 7:55 am
Farooqbhai007 wrote: *
I know right , it's supposed to be like one of those early type 45s which had no harpoon and just air defense missiles , but I'm working on a 3rd improved version that will have a helicopter hangar and anti ship missiles and a redesigned aft.
Considering the realistic international situation,I think the biggest possibility is that the Pakistan Navy will buy Chinese Type 054A frigate,If they have enough money

Second place,If they don't have enough money,Type 054 frigate is a good choice for reduction

Add another,HHQ-16 's guidance radar is similar to MR-90

[Profile] [Quote]
Farooqbhai007
Post subject: Re: Pakistan AU NavyPosted: May 26th, 2020, 12:07 pm
Farooqbhai007 wrote: *
Considering the realistic international situation,I think the biggest possibility is that the Pakistan Navy will buy Chinese Type 054A frigate,If they have enough money

Second place,If they don't have enough money,Type 054 frigate is a good choice for reduction

Add another,HHQ-16 's guidance radar is similar to MR-90
Yeah , 4 Type 54AP frigates are under construction in China , they have improved radars . In addition 4 Milgem based light frigates are under construction as well in reality . I plan to make them as well , but since this is AU so I made the above ship , also thanks for pointing out the hhq-16 radar , I'll change that .

[Profile] [Quote]
TallBox
Post subject: Re: Pakistan AU NavyPosted: May 27th, 2020, 5:14 am
Nice design.

But, I think the coastal variant is over-armed, and in the wrong way. It's basically a SAM barge.

In the air defence variant, not sure you have enough height on the flight deck for a helo. And a boat bay right next to the hangar looks very crammed. Also, lots of SAM, but no SSM? I would think that for a coastal patrol frigate, you'd want some anti-surface capability - especially if it has no helicopter.

[Profile] [Quote]
Farooqbhai007
Post subject: Re: Pakistan AU NavyPosted: May 27th, 2020, 6:19 am
TallBox wrote: *
Nice design.

But, I think the coastal variant is over-armed, and in the wrong way. It's basically a SAM barge.

In the air defence variant, not sure you have enough height on the flight deck for a helo. And a boat bay right next to the hangar looks very crammed. Also, lots of SAM, but no SSM? I would think that for a coastal patrol frigate, you'd want some anti-surface capability - especially if it has no helicopter.

Yea , first one is over armed , it was more of a personal design .
The air defense frigate does not have a hangar , the space is just for boat bay , and I am working on.third one which will incorporate all short comings by having a redesigned aft and a hangar. Also the third ship will carry SSM in its vls.

[Profile] [Quote]
TallBox
Post subject: Re: Pakistan AU NavyPosted: May 27th, 2020, 7:26 am
Cool. Your drawing skills are very good. I'd just think about the CONOPs and equipment fit for your variants.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs”

Jump to: