First actual ship I made from the keel up.
I have an AU - well, the general concept of one - in the works, but since I made this, I wanted to share it and maybe get some advice and what to do differently. This is a destroyer class first laid down in 2015 and commissioned in early 2017. Flight I (Above) are streamlined but not necessarily "stealthy" while the follow-on Flight II has had most of the electronics/systems integrated into the hull and the stacks better formed as well.
The ships are expected to provide standard Air Defense/Area Denial cover as well as support in the BMD role. ASuW operations can be conducted via the Mk32 launcher within the superstructure as well as the two SH-60's that can be stored in the hangar. An on-board crane allows for ship-to-shore transfer of equipment and standard 20'/10' ISO containers, much like the British Type 26 destroyer concept.
Comments, criticism, and what not always welcome!