Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 3  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Midway class battlecruiserPosted: December 30th, 2020, 9:17 pm
Are you, at that point, not adding something far more complex and big then 'just adding more cells' ?

[Profile] [Quote]
SOLariss
Post subject: Re: Midway class battlecruiserPosted: December 30th, 2020, 9:30 pm
acelanceloet wrote: *
Are you, at that point, not adding something far more complex and big then 'just adding more cells' ?
Technically yes. As my idea with downward exhaust seem to be failed, i'm looking for a place to add some more cells, so that any flight deck operations wouldn't deny the ability to launch missiles. However, it seems, that I need to redo the entire superstucture to free some space on deck. So currently I'm looking for different supersteucture options.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Midway class battlecruiserPosted: December 30th, 2020, 9:42 pm
Keep in mind that the superstructure still needs enough space for the air intakes, uptakes, pilothouse, radars, communication..... the zumwalts is already pretty compact compared to the size of the ship and all that is in it.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 3  [ 23 posts ]  Return to “Personal Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3

Jump to: