Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Soviet Project 23 Battleship Pre-war design and post-war inishedPosted: April 15th, 2021, 3:58 pm
Not sure what the joke is? I want to laugh too

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Soviet Project 23 Battleship Pre-war design and post-war inishedPosted: April 15th, 2021, 4:04 pm
Be respectfull to everyone, thats the core rule of this community. Don't seek nor do not provoke drama where it is really uncalled for.

[Profile] [Quote]
1143M
Post subject: Re: Soviet Project 23 Battleship Pre-war design and post-war inishedPosted: April 19th, 2021, 8:42 am
acelanceloet wrote: *
Not sure what the joke is? I want to laugh too
Like you,my dear

[Profile] [Quote]
SouprRacwn
Post subject: Re: Soviet Project 23 Battleship Pre-war design and post-war inishedPosted: May 13th, 2021, 4:28 am
1143M wrote: *
Like you,my dear
Forgive me for evoking this conversation perhaps inappropriately and sounding too posh, but I want to put your conduct to question, as you seem to bend site guidelines and are, overall, being a provocateur - for lack of better term. You respond to a notice for keeping forum communication to English as "funny." Quite an explicit response, might I say?

Next, you don't seem to care to credit your work when it is WIP, and wave it off as a "personal belief" that you only credit when work is done. So... why post it in the first place? That is a liability on your end when someone will inevitably pass off your work without distinguishing what's finished and what's WIP. As Golle explained some time ago, credit is necessary for our work to be recognized and protected, as SB's Creative Commons license lays out.

Which reminds me, you never really addressed the Type 86 issue in the Gunbucket AU thread. I deeply apologize for dragging this dead horse to everyone reading, but I must ask, why did you make it such a big deal? You responded to ashebourton's request to credit with a big, fat, red "BULLSHIT" which adds to my concern for your capacity to be professional here as an artist in the community. And at the end of it, you just sank back when Colosseum wrote a warning. I will acknowledge that I have made similar mistakes in the past, but what are you doing to improve?

As much as I personally admire your work, you don't seem like the kind of person I would like to establish and maintain a professional relationship with.

Banana
Watermelon
Playstation 5

I authored these forum threads:
GB Kolibriscale
GB Scale Caliber Index
TrucKola's Project/Image Dump

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Soviet Project 23 Battleship Pre-war design and post-war inishedPosted: May 13th, 2021, 1:28 pm
TrucKola__19 wrote: *
1143M wrote: *
Like you,my dear
Forgive me for evoking this conversation perhaps inappropriately and sounding too posh, but I want to put your conduct to question, as you seem to bend site guidelines and are, overall, being a provocateur - for lack of better term. You respond to a notice for keeping forum communication to English as "funny." Quite an explicit response, might I say?

Next, you don't seem to care to credit your work when it is WIP, and wave it off as a "personal belief" that you only credit when work is done. So... why post it in the first place? That is a liability on your end when someone will inevitably pass off your work without distinguishing what's finished and what's WIP. As Golle explained some time ago, credit is necessary for our work to be recognized and protected, as SB's Creative Commons license lays out.

Which reminds me, you never really addressed the Type 86 issue in the Gunbucket AU thread. I deeply apologize for dragging this dead horse to everyone reading, but I must ask, why did you make it such a big deal? You responded to ashebourton's request to credit with a big, fat, red "BULLSHIT" which adds to my concern for your capacity to be professional here as an artist in the community. And at the end of it, you just sank back when Colosseum wrote a warning. I will acknowledge that I have made similar mistakes in the past, but what are you doing to improve?

As much as I personally admire your work, you don't seem like the kind of person I would like to establish and maintain a professional relationship with.
Thank you for the concern but you are not a moderator on this board. Please let the community management team handle this directly with 1143M. As you can probably tell, there is a language barrier at play here and so statements made by 1143M may not actually be as "provocative" in intention as you think. It's best if you limit feedback to useful responses on the drawings and let us handle crediting/complaints. Thx in advance

[Profile] [Quote]
arcticman123
Post subject: Re: Soviet Project 23 Battleship Pre-war design and post-war inishedPosted: June 23rd, 2022, 7:52 pm
I replace the 45mm guns with 57mm guns and put 2 of them in the rear of the ship.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 16 posts ]  Return to “Personal Designs” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: