that is nice but say when are you gonna do hizen and iwami

[Profile] [Quote]
Karle94
Post subject: Re: WoWS Ship CataloguePosted: February 24th, 2024, 8:46 am
If/When I get them

[Profile] [Quote]
Karle94
Post subject: Re: WoWS Ship CataloguePosted: March 5th, 2024, 6:18 pm
This one is a bit of an older one, but I did not post it here as it's also part of my AU, but I'll post it anyway. The Zao is one take on the proposed 1941 heavy cruiser design that was to be armed with 12x203mm guns. I fixed elements of the design that did not fit Japanese cruiser design doctrine, such as catapults/cranes and torpedo tubes at the stern, the fully enclosed 100mm mounts and updated the bow with the more modern clipper bow as seen on Oyodo and Agano classes.
[ img ]

Here's a another WoWS/semi-realistic design that was not posted due to being in the AU, the Azuma, ie the B-65 battlecruiser. Like with the Zao above, I fixed some elements that would not be present on the ship if built, such as the fully enclosed 100mm mounts. I did get some comments on the admirals bridge (and why the ship should not have one,) but I envision these as flagships of cruiser fleets, so the extra command space would be nice.
[ img ]

The third ship to appear here now due to being in the AU, the Hayate. Supposed to be a post-Shimakaze destroyer with true 127mm dual-purpose guns (in rather massive twin mounts) and a reduced torpedo carrying capacity of 2 quintuple launchers as opposed to three.
[ img ]

Not drawn specifically as a WoWS ship, but as an AU ship (later replaced with a British proposal) is the Almirante Cochrane, a Duca degli Abruzzi class cruiser as Wargamings take on the 1937 proposal for a cruiser to Chile. I touched it up by replacing some of the AA guns, boats and floatplanes with British equivalents.
[ img ]

This one is a new one; the Michelangelo. It's a cruiser/battlecruiser take on a battleship design that had the big guns amidships with cruiser-caliber secondary guns where the main guns normally would be. I did't really fix much with the design, other than consentrate all the 90mm guns amidships, and replace any and all sixtouple 20mm mounts with the more realistic twin mounts.
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
emperor_andreas
Post subject: Re: WoWS Ship CataloguePosted: March 5th, 2024, 7:52 pm
Awesome job on all these!

The Official IJN Ships & Planes List

#FJB

[Profile] [Quote]
Karle94
Post subject: Re: WoWS Ship CataloguePosted: March 15th, 2024, 4:18 pm
Here's a reduxed USS Ohio (sticking to the Montana design) in her slightly more than decade long service.

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
emperor_andreas
Post subject: Re: WoWS Ship CataloguePosted: March 15th, 2024, 5:17 pm
Awesome work!

The Official IJN Ships & Planes List

#FJB

[Profile] [Quote]
TakasugiEisaku
Post subject: Re: WoWS Ship CataloguePosted: March 16th, 2024, 3:40 pm
can you recolor this

[ img ]

with this color pallet

[ img ]

i am working on an alternate history japan scenario where this ships comes into play so please with the color you presented i cannot work with it but recoloring it to the yamato i worked on is best option for me

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: WoWS Ship CataloguePosted: March 16th, 2024, 3:59 pm
TakasugiEisaku wrote: *
can you recolor this

[ img ]

with this color pallet

[ img ]

i am working on an alternate history japan scenario where this ships comes into play so please with the color you presented i cannot work with it but recoloring it to the yamato i worked on is best option for me
you can do it yourself, it is very easy. This is what Shipbucket rule was made for, that people like you can easily change colors on drawings, your self.

So if you wan't Yamato in wrong color, all you have to do:
- go to Paint on your computer.
- select the pick color tool (the tool that you can pick up the color in the drawing.
- right click on the color you want to change (main color)
- and use left mouse click to select the color you want to change it into. (if you want to make custom colors in paint, just double click on the standard colors in the menu, and you get up the color changer menu)
- select the eraser
- Instead of holding in the right mouse button, you hold in the left mouse button. it will only change the colors you have selected (from the main color to the second color)

easy

[Profile] [Quote]
TakasugiEisaku
Post subject: Re: WoWS Ship CataloguePosted: March 16th, 2024, 5:23 pm
heuhen wrote: *
can you recolor this

[ img ]

with this color pallet

[ img ]

you can do it yourself, it is very easy. This is what Shipbucket rule was made for, that people like you can easily change colors on drawings, your self.

- select the pick color tool (the tool that you can pick up the color in the drawing.
- and use left mouse click to select the color you want to change it into. (if you want to make custom colors in paint, just double click on the standard colors in the menu, and you get up the color changer menu)
- select the eraser
- Instead of holding in the right mouse button, you hold in the left mouse button. it will only change the colors you have selected (from the main color to the second color)

easy
i am quite busy as i do not have the time for it as i have other projects that i am working on too many in my hands no time to do it

[Profile] [Quote]
waritem
Post subject: Re: WoWS Ship CataloguePosted: March 16th, 2024, 7:00 pm
heuhen wrote: *
can you recolor this

[ img ]

with this color pallet

[ img ]

- select the eraser

easy
i am quite busy as i do not have the time for it as i have other projects that i am working on too many in my hands no time to do it
I can’t believe what i’m reading :shock: :
This forum is for shipbucket not shipmarket..........

JE SUIS CHARLIE

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 6 of 8  [ 71 posts ]  Return to “Personal Designs” | Go to page « 14 5 6 7 8 »

Jump to: