Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ] 
Obsydian Shade
Post subject: Kondor Class for Neustaat AUPosted: October 6th, 2011, 6:31 am
[ img ]

My latest design for the Neustaat Volksmarine, the reason it's here, and not in the AU yet, is I'm uncertain if I've gotten radars and other systems correct. I'm still new to working with Soviet designs, and there is a lot of stuff I am still need to learn.

Ideally, this class, intended for the mid-late 1960s is supposed to be a counter to the Pallamaran Coontz type DLGs. It's still regards details, a bit of a WIP.

If it's close enough to cast a shadow, I think the flying house wins initiative.

Bronies are like the Forsworn. Everyone agrees that they are a problem but nobody wants to expend the energy rooting them out.

"That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way."

[Profile] [Quote]
emperor_andreas
Post subject: Re: Kondor Class for Neustaat AUPosted: October 6th, 2011, 6:36 am
Very nice work!

-Matt

The Official IJN Ships & Planes List

#FJB

[Profile] [Quote]
Obsydian Shade
Post subject: Re: Kondor Class for Neustaat AUPosted: October 6th, 2011, 7:13 am
Thanks! I'm a bit concerned with topweight, however, with those monster soviet missiles. Even SS-N-2 is a bit of a pig. Are those twin or quads, even?

If it's close enough to cast a shadow, I think the flying house wins initiative.

Bronies are like the Forsworn. Everyone agrees that they are a problem but nobody wants to expend the energy rooting them out.

"That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way."

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]  Return to “Personal Designs”

Jump to: