to let any hangar fit over there, even one for just 1/2 lynxes, your ship must be quite beamy.... on which hull do you base it?
also, you have quite a lot outdated parts on board. you might want to take a look at the CSGN designs and of course the CGBL WIP.
- on a ship this size, another phalanx arrangement would be chosen
- the aft funnel is blurring the directors view.
- IIRC, aegis always uses SPG-62, you have SPG-51 here?
- you have 2 SPQ-32 at each side, you only need 1
- you have no aft nav/helo control radar
- you have no heli control tower
- aren't the roles of you 2 types of missiles quite overlapping?
- I am not that content on those boats position
- why do you have the funnels out of the centerline, aka spruance/tico, on an all new hull?
- I miss most shading, and the masts can use some update