Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 4 of 4  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4
Carnac
Post subject: Re: Canadian Surface Combatants - Carnac's CanucksPosted: October 26th, 2012, 11:18 pm
I seem to, erm, have, uh. Some problems. With mission creep. Yeah.

[ img ]

It seems I somehow went from a cute little LHD to a Kiev that has an LCAC up it's ass. I'm not entirely sure what to do with it. It's CATOVL, for those wondering how the hell the F-35B works.

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Canadian Surface Combatants - Carnac's CanucksPosted: October 26th, 2012, 11:41 pm
Unless you're capable of reversing at 30kts then it won't work all that well.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
Carnac
Post subject: Re: Canadian Surface Combatants - Carnac's CanucksPosted: October 27th, 2012, 12:07 am
Oh Jesus, I just realized why they don't face aircraft carriers that way. Thanks for the reality check, Theil.

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Canadian Surface Combatants - Carnac's CanucksPosted: October 27th, 2012, 12:41 am
You won't have to worry about going forwards at 30 knots either - the funnels imply diesel engines and I doubt you have enough of them to make the ship go that fast.

[Profile] [Quote]
Carnac
Post subject: Re: Canadian Surface Combatants - Carnac's CanucksPosted: October 27th, 2012, 1:24 am
klagldsf wrote:
You won't have to worry about going forwards at 30 knots either - the funnels imply diesel engines and I doubt you have enough of them to make the ship go that fast.
Remember, originally, it was much smaller. I just found it amusing how far I accidentally mission-crept it, so I posted it.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 4 of 4  [ 35 posts ]  Return to “Personal Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4

Jump to: