Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 6 of 6  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: US Nicholas-Class DestroyerPosted: July 21st, 2016, 8:09 pm
I think there's room in the game for every ship/every country of the period honestly. Whether as part of a grind-able country main line or a premium.

[Profile] [Quote]
Obsydian Shade
Post subject: Re: US Nicholas-Class DestroyerPosted: July 21st, 2016, 8:36 pm
Blackbuck wrote:
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... 92#p148392

Shazam. Must say, the Yorck was fun to play but the Hipper is so much better at being a cruiser.
Thanks for the link. From what I can tell, the German line of cruisers on the whole seem to fall into the "glass cannon" category. My feelings are the Des Moines well played is still the most deadly, as it can literally make it rain, though the favorite seems to be the Zhou. I hear a lot of criticism about the high arcs of the Des Moines shells, and there might be something to that, but that can be turned into an advantage with islands and such, and you can have sooooo many in the air at once!

If it's close enough to cast a shadow, I think the flying house wins initiative.

Bronies are like the Forsworn. Everyone agrees that they are a problem but nobody wants to expend the energy rooting them out.

"That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way."

[Profile] [Quote]
Shigure
Post subject: Re: US Nicholas-Class DestroyerPosted: July 22nd, 2016, 4:46 am
I unlocked the Benson 2 days ago and I love it! Plus the Pensacola is still my favorite cruiser.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 6 of 6  [ 53 posts ]  Return to “Personal Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6

Jump to: