Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ] 
Comrade Doggo
Post subject: Under Gunmetal Skies general art threadPosted: March 2nd, 2017, 6:46 pm
Heya, I was told by some friends of mine that I should post these here, as I used shipbucket as my template for all but one of these drawings.

Thus, I'd like to introduce you all to the world of Under Gunmetal Skies. I won't post all the lore in this thread (unless asked), but there's plenty of stuff for me to share.

Let's start off with the nation I have the most art done for: Cania. I don't know if the crediting is done correctly, but I have credited all artists I directly took assets from, so hopefully it's okay?

Note: Some of these are old and don't meet shipbucket standards. I'm working on fixing that.

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Comrade Doggo
Post subject: Re: Under Gunmetal Skies general art threadPosted: March 2nd, 2017, 6:54 pm
Here's some designs I don't have much of but enjoyed making: Ivaius

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Comrade Doggo
Post subject: Re: Under Gunmetal Skies general art threadPosted: March 2nd, 2017, 7:21 pm
Ivelhi, or at least some of their older designs:

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
sebu
Post subject: Re: Under Gunmetal Skies general art threadPosted: March 2nd, 2017, 7:23 pm
Welcome to Shipbucket Doggo! You got some great work here, especially those guns and planes. I'm not the right guy to tell about rules or crediting, but for my eye, your crediting is bit too much. You don't have to credit every single part here. Though, you've good approach :) My only question is: how you're going to land this FM 220 since you cannot see the runway from cockpit :?:

[Profile] [Quote]
RaspingLeech
Post subject: Re: Under Gunmetal Skies general art threadPosted: March 2nd, 2017, 7:25 pm
I saw the original thread for these, good work. The IMG M1A1 with its magazine sort of give me the feel of the 7.62x39 Brens that the Chinese had.

[Profile] [Quote]
Comrade Doggo
Post subject: Re: Under Gunmetal Skies general art threadPosted: March 2nd, 2017, 7:35 pm
sebu wrote:
Welcome to Shipbucket Doggo! You got some great work here, especially those guns and planes. I'm not the right guy to tell about rules or crediting, but for my eye, your crediting is bit too much. You don't have to credit every single part here. Though, you've good approach :) My only question is: how you're going to land this FM 220 since you cannot see the runway from cockpit :?:
Thanks! I did a lot of crediting to be rather safe than sorry; I wouldn't want to incur the wrath of the forums for not crediting someone's work when I used it in my mashups.

Also, the Fm. 220's visibility has haunted me for ages. I should probably fix that somehow. Any suggestions?

[Profile] [Quote]
Comrade Doggo
Post subject: Re: Under Gunmetal Skies general art threadPosted: March 2nd, 2017, 7:47 pm
Oh, there are walkers in this universe. Have one.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Hexelarity
Post subject: Re: Under Gunmetal Skies general art threadPosted: March 3rd, 2017, 12:09 am
fantastic artwork

[Profile] [Quote]
RegiaMarina1939
Post subject: Re: Under Gunmetal Skies general art threadPosted: March 27th, 2017, 2:15 pm
*Russian national anthem plays*

Excellent work, comrade!

RegiaMarina1939

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]  Return to “Personal Designs”

Jump to: