Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
Simoncelli553
Post subject: Re: The one that could be a "Canarias Class" spanish cruise ship of the future.Posted: March 14th, 2017, 8:10 pm
There you go
[ img ]

Last edited by Simoncelli553 on March 14th, 2017, 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Simoncelli553
Post subject: Re: The one that could be a "Canarias Class" spanish cruise ship of the future.Posted: March 14th, 2017, 8:13 pm
This is my harvest, if you have something that seems to be a plagiarism is pure coincidence. It is practically made from scratch.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: The one that could be a "Canarias Class" spanish cruise ship of the future.Posted: March 14th, 2017, 8:22 pm
Simoncelli553 wrote: *
This is my harvest, if you have something that seems to be a plagiarism is pure coincidence. It is practically made from scratch.
it's not about plagiarism, but when you borrow bits of other drawings, you need to add credit to the original artist. The credit line would be, the name of the original artist and you name next to it.

We all do it, have many people that borrow each other drawing, but we always credit.

It's nothing wrong, that you use others drawing, so long you remember to add credit.

For example, notice how "Sebu" have credited other artist for borrowing parts of there drawings.
[ img ]

And you should also post you're drawing I either personal drawing or in Alternative universe topic on this forum. Never build design topic is only for ships that was designed in the real world but never build, not fantasy.

BTW. we are not here to eat you!

[Profile] [Quote]
Simoncelli553
Post subject: Re: The one that could be a "Canarias Class" spanish cruise ship of the future.Posted: March 14th, 2017, 8:36 pm
Ah, now I understand, it shows that I'm new to this hahaha. So that if I use a design by another author and modify it I have to put his name and mine in the credits. Bufff ... I thought I was messing with him.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Return to “Personal Designs” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: