I like the design but if you try to represent the currently planned Karel doorman replacement's i dont think it matches with the plans. For a personal design its fine might be a bit out-dated would fit better in 2000 - 2010 period.
The information that has been made public so far is not alot but enough to work with:
- 76 mm Sovraponte / 76 mm or 127 mm on the bow ( renders show 76 mm sovraponte, documents suggest 127 mm )
- 76 mm Sovraponte on the hangar
- 16 cells mk41 strike lenght for ESSM and prepared for VL-ASROC / SM-3 / Tomahawk cruise missiles. ASROC is a dutch wish, SM-3 belgian and Tomahawk option is planned to be reviewd in 2020.
- mk54 torpedo's, mk 46's will be replaced from 2020, likely mk54 in combination with ASROC.
- Harpoons are being replaced by a new system very likely the NSM (cooperation with Norway and Germany has been announced)
- Work has started on the studies/development for a High Energy Laser for future use.
- SMART-S is a old rotating system, Thales announced the set up a few days ago.
- Sea Master 400 (SM-400) will be the E/F-band 3D radar, in the basic the same radar as the Holland OPV and Karel Doorman JSS. In a renewed plate (more range?)
- Apar Block 2 will be the X-band multifuntion radar for low level seach and guidance of the ESSM and SM missile family.
- Likely other Imast systems will be placed in the new frigates (ESM, ECM, EO, IFF, Comms)
Latest release of the Imast for M-frigate replacement by Thales.
The top speed has been announced to be 25-26 knots, with Diesel-electric only. Gasturbines are deemed to expensive.
A very important detail to the new ships will be that the replacement for the Zeven Provincien class will be based upon the same design.