Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 15 of 16  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page « 112 13 14 15 16 »
Hood
Post subject: Re: Fast battleship challenge! (Ended)Posted: July 24th, 2018, 8:12 am
Congrats to BB1987.
Given the tough competition I never imagined I'd get as high as second place.
This has been another great design challenge.

I'd like to see the scoring and comments too, the breakdown for the cruiser challenge was quite useful.

This has been another great design challenge.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
reytuerto
Post subject: Re: Fast battleship challenge! (Ended)Posted: July 25th, 2018, 12:46 am
Congrats, BB1987! Congrats GD, Hood, Maomatic and other excellent artists! I enjoy a lot this challenge (I am modifying the superstructure tower of Respublica II to give her a more contemporary look), and thanks Deskjester for it. Cheers.

[Profile] [Quote]
Deskjetser
Post subject: Re: Fast battleship challenge! (Ended)Posted: July 26th, 2018, 10:02 pm
Anyone who wishes to view the detailed score breakdown can do so here;

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 7Hk7Zlb_E/

[Profile] [Quote]
Aiseus
Post subject: Re: Fast battleship challenge! (Ended)Posted: July 27th, 2018, 7:01 pm
I'm a master of not following the guidelines, it seems. I drew it facing left because it's easier for me and I never turned it around... ah well. This challenge got me off my butt and working on the rest of my AU, and it was a fun challenge.

[Profile] [Quote]
erik_t
Post subject: Re: Fast battleship challenge! (Ended)Posted: July 27th, 2018, 8:09 pm
It would be cool if the first post in this thread could have all of the drawings added :)

[Profile] [Quote]
JSB
Post subject: Re: Fast battleship challenge! (Ended)Posted: July 27th, 2018, 9:18 pm
Or just upload them to the Wiki on a single page with scores and description of challenge so they are saved?

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Fast battleship challenge! (Ended)Posted: July 27th, 2018, 9:47 pm
Agreed, it would be great to see them on the wiki page, similar to how I uploaded the NATO ASW challenge there, making certain these drawings keep serving as an inspiration in the future! I am willing to help out with that, but I will not do all the work myself for a challenge I was no part of :P any volunteers to help out?

[Profile] [Quote]
Shigure
Post subject: Re: Fast battleship challenge! (Ended)Posted: July 28th, 2018, 7:20 am
acelanceloet wrote: *
Agreed, it would be great to see them on the wiki page, similar to how I uploaded the NATO ASW challenge there, making certain these drawings keep serving as an inspiration in the future! I am willing to help out with that, but I will not do all the work myself for a challenge I was no part of :P any volunteers to help out?
Yeah I wouldn't mind helping out.

[Profile] [Quote]
Deskjetser
Post subject: Re: Fast battleship challenge! (Ended)Posted: July 30th, 2018, 10:47 pm
I will add the submissions to the OP soon™. :P

[Profile] [Quote]
1143M
Post subject: Re: Fast battleship challenge! (Ended)Posted: August 2nd, 2018, 12:59 pm
Emmm……Can I continue to take part in the challenge?Not asking for ranking,Just post the works

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 15 of 16  [ 159 posts ]  Return to “Drawing Challenges” | Go to page « 112 13 14 15 16 »

Jump to: